Tutorial Caffy and Moony's art collection!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Moon Star, May 30, 2013.

1. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

Yup! You heard that right! An art collection of the combined arts of Caffeine and myself!~
    We do traditional and digital, (And he's the better artist.)
    Sometimes I will color in his traditional art to the best of my ability, and sometimes I'll just post my own stuff! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!

Edit!: It seems this thread has been listed as a tutorial, which it isn't! Sorry about that.

2. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

First drawing we did together! Sorta.
    [​IMG]
    This is Ivy, a Floran Caffeine plans on playing with. She is the daughter of her tribe's Witch Doctor, and is next in line. She is an expert hunter, and knows the ways of nature and magic. Because she is the daughter of the Witch Doctor, she has been allowed access to one of the most sacred places on her planet, the Crystal Lake.
    (( Art by Caffeine!))

Iroza likes this.
  3. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    And this is a colored version of Ivy! I colored her.

Steam Pirate, Katlatze and Iroza like this.
  4. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    Here's a Pop Top I doodled, which became a sketch, which became an actual drawing. I like these little guys, they're easy to draw.

Iroza likes this.
  5. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

Pretty pictures. Once you master shadows / dim coloring, youre on your way for some really good art :)

6. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    This is Ash! He's a Novakid. He went into exile after steeling the Mayor's prized boots! What's even sadder, is that those boots are one size small. Aww!
    Every night he lights a campfire to enjoy its warmth! He talks to it, and spends time wondering what the difference between he and the fire is. Sometimes he tries to throw metal into the fire to make a protokid, being alone sucks after all. A kid to be with would make things less lonely! Though he accepts that he may never make a protokid by throwing metal into a campfire.

Character and art both belong to Caffy!

Steam Pirate likes this.