REQUEST Byakko/White Tiger as Horse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by L.Swongben, May 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. L.Swongben

L.Swongben Void-Bound Voyager

I have been a fan of this big cat for a long time so I think it will be fabulous to be able to ride one in SV.
    Here are pictures of Byakko from Devil Survivor 2 the Animation and its chibi model as an accessory of Kuze Hibiki Nendoroid.

Devil_s_byakko.jpg

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

Here is an ordinary white tiger.

MadridZoo-Panthera_tigris_tigris.jpg

Actually I have tried to make this mod myself but it failed. I'm not good at pixel art at all. So if anyone is interested and makes this mod, it will be highly appreciated.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
      XaviiKinz likes this.
    • Ludichaton

Ludichaton Phantasmal Quasar

I'll try to do that :3 I actually already began... Base !> tigerish.png For now it looks weird but it'll be better after a little while :)

LittleCaiCai and L.Swongben like this.
      • Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

L.Swongben likes this.
      • Ludichaton

tiger sprite wip.gif Well, i've already made the wip for the running cycle :confused:

• L.Swongben

OMG! Your work is so great and neat!! It doesn't look weird at all. You are making one of my dreams come true (since I cannot ride one in real life LOL). Thank you so much!! :DD

Wow. I didn't know there was a page providing 3D image like that. It would be awesome if I were good at making pixel art. Thank you for the reference, by the way. Maybe I'll use it for another purpose like practising drawing. :3

• mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Sweet, now we just need to have a night elves race as character. "I heed the voice of Elune."

• Ludichaton

Alright everyone, should i open a mod page for all the updates ?
              Well anyway...
              I finished the walk cycle and it's colored ! Woot woot ! TIGERWALK.gif

+Standing position : 0.png

• L.Swongben

Omg!!!!!! Look at that big kitty!! That is soooooo cool--exactly what I need. Thank you sooooo much!!!! :love::kitten:

And, yes, please open one if you wouldn't mind. That'd be awesome.:DD

PS. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. The exam period and stuff took all of my free time.:cry::cry:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
                • Ludichaton

I relate xD
                  It takes me time to get a hang of the front and stuff... I coudln't open it back up for now so i'm hopeful i didn't lose my files !

• TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

Ooh, giant kitty to ride, I want! So fluffy.....