REQUEST Bulk Artistional and Makers

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ribbonain, May 4, 2016.

1. Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey I was wondering if it's tottaly possible to make the Maker and Artistional stations work in bulk? Instead of just one item per station make it to were you put 1-5 products in per station.

I am just sad to see my farm be coverd in kegs and preserve jars when they could be cut drastically in half. I understand you could use like three or four but to make big money you need quite allot of them.

But not asking for it easy Id like the recipes for them to be built doubled to counter getting more products for your buck. 'w'

If some lovely modder would be so kind to help out Id be so greateful. :3

Or if there is a mod that exists already that does this Ive been searching for awhile can't seem to find it, if someone could link it please. <3

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is pretty much why automation & storage area mods exist, to give you a place to hide all the uglies :p

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

:( Aweh so there is no way to have a bulk mod? I have a shed it's just full to brim with preserve jars even then it can only fit 50ish of them kinda poopy. Dx

• Ryuuze

Ryuuze Void-Bound Voyager

Actually, look up Configurable Machines, it has settings for increasing yield of pretty much all machines, i haven't tested it myself, but kegs and jars are there. However, it doesn't overwrite the recipe.

• Ryuuze

i figured i'd try making this mod, mostly for training myself, anyways, when you say "Maker and Artistional stations" do you mean pretty much all the things that take whatever in and put some other stuff out, including furnaces, recycling machines, eggpresses and perhaps even the wormbin? please list all of the stations you want changed :p

(EDIT: well, just realized inputs are apparently hardcoded, so no hope for changing them for now >.<)

Last edited: May 7, 2016
            • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

newDay(false) => Replace all X with custom object X
              newDay(true) => Replace all custom X with object X
              :p

• Ryuuze

well, currently, i have the recipes and outputs changed, and it allows adding your own machines through the config, tested the recipe change with another mod that adds new machines (igorious) and atleast the recipe was changed, now i just need to see if the output changes for mod machines too, then i'm gonna rework the recipe changer part, so the config allows people to straight out change the recipes to whatever they want instead of just multiplying what is already there (that's how it is right now..)

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

I really like this idea. Like a keg upgrade that costs lots of wood and iron to make and takes up about 4 squares or something and maybe takes x amount of wine made or 1 of each type made to unlock. The keg could make say 10-20 things of juice/wine and same with the jam containers.

Having a zillion kegs and jars is annoying. And going through all of them is too. Putting each individual fruit in each keg or container. That is something Stardew has in common with harvest moon when it comes to crafting these items.

• Ryuuze

so basically an advanced giant version of kegs and whatever, that takes in x amount of whatever and puts out x amount of processed whatever? you should try and throw that idea towards igorious, he might take it up, considering all the machines he has made so far :p

Anyways, i made a mod for configuring machines recipes and output amounts to your liking, here it is: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/smapi-0-40-0-dynamic-machines.3648/