RELEASED Bulbaswat's Pokemon Pet Mods (And Others)

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by bulbaswat, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Quality or Quantity?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2016.
  1. Quality

29 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Quantity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just curious, does anyone here know if there is a way to create a new poll? I wanted to make one to find out which one of my mods people were using to get a good idea of which is most popular, and thought maybe I could do it if I ended the current poll, but that doesn't seem to have done the trick.

Edit: I looked a little to see if it was in the help, but it didn't seem to be there.

• bulbaswat

Another Edit: Just had an idea, completely unrelated to the rest of this post. Need to test it now. If it works, it should metaphorically "open the floodgates" I believe. Can't believe how stupid I am for not thinking of this sooner.

Edit: Just checked the change log for the new version, doesn't sound like anything that I have changed has been updated. If I'm wrong and something has changed, please let me know.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
      • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Oooh shiny ninetales! How can we use two cursors? I have 2 game files one I have a cat other I have a dog and would love to have ninetales on my dog file. Or is there a way I can add ninetails and Persian cursor together in one cursor file?

Also same with the wave bank.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
        • bulbaswat

You want a combination of the shiny ninetales and normal persian icon and sound mods correct? I can combine them for you then, it shouldn't take much effort to do. Both of those would be annoying to combine without having the png and wav files, so I will do it for you in this case. :)

Also, can anyone recommend me to a decent file sharing site that I can use for free? I have no extra money, so I can't do anything that requires it right now. These wave banks are a decent enough size that they're beginning to take up a bit of space now, and at the rate I'm going now, I might need a different way to put those up for download.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
          • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

The black Persian with red eyes and shiny ninetales for cursors :)
            And maybe drop box? Or 4share?

I don't know if drop box is fully free but I'm 80% sure 4shared is.

• bulbaswat

Oh, red eyes black persian, I did normal persian...

Give me a moment.

Also, thanks for the suggestions, will look into those.

• bulbaswat

Okay, I have put the combined mods in the OP for you under the new Combos section. I also noticed Buizels preview wasn't there, so I fixed that, and I added and updated various things as well.

Destany89 likes this.
                • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/15-great-free-online-file-sharing-alternatives/

Here's a list of free file sharing sights 4shared isn't completely free it has 5gb limit. Their are some full free sites on the list one is no sign up also
                  Further down I saw drop box is fully free if the list is correct.

bulbaswat likes this.
                  • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you :) you are so awesome :D

• bulbaswat

Alright, so I looked in to dropbox and mediafire. They both have less space than google drive, dropbox having a measly 2gb and mediafire having 10gb and from the way it describes mediafire's plans, it sounds like the free one is only temporary or something like that. Google drive has 15gb and from my experience seems pretty reliable, so I think I'll stick with it for now.

Also, no problem, I'm happy to help! :)

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

This site says it's fully free no size limit

http://www.filehosting.org/

• bulbaswat

That sounds like it's really good, but I wanna look into it's reputation. I can't do that right now though do to sleeping medication that has left me feeling impaired. I just have trouble trusting something right away when it makes these kinds of promises, especially if it's a site i've never heard of before.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah I kept wondering "how do they get anything out of it without even ads" because their is no sign up no premium and no adds. If they used ads it'd make sense why it'd be free because they make money off of ads.

• bulbaswat

I looked through some stuff online most of it says it's safe, but the user reviews of it I saw are 4/5 negative. I don't think I'll use it. I'm paranoid lately due to some things that have happened.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah don't blame you. I'm careful with my laptop not to put anything bad on it. I've lost a few laptops from less than trustworthy sites.

• bulbaswat

So, back on topic. Tomorrow I think I wanna do a request or two of a similar vein to Destany89's request that I did. So if you have any similar requests, now would be the time to throw them out. I won't do anything if I feel I couldn't do it right, but if I feel it's within my power, I'll consider it.

• Zatavey

Zatavey Void-Bound Voyager

Your mightyena is absolutely cute ><~~
                                    Could you consider doing houndoom for a dog?
                                    I'm searching for it with high hope since about 2 months ago. lol
                                    Thanks

• bulbaswat

What a coincidence, houndoom was one of the spritesheets I downloaded yesterday when looking through pokemon to consider!

I shall try it today. Just in case it's sprite is too big, which I don't think it will be, would you be able settle for houndour in that case?

Zatavey likes this.
                                      • bulbaswat

Okay, so houndoom turned out to be too big, so instead I did houndour. I'm sorry I couldn't do houndoom for you Zatavey, but I hope this will be at least an okay way to fill that void. I did have a silly idea I could try, but if I do want to go through with that, I need to get better at spriting first I think.

That should be available now on the OP. If the shiny folder is inaccessible please let me know.

Edit: I'm trying a thing with houndour now, I'll let you know if it works out.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
                                          Zatavey likes this.
                                        • bulbaswat

That supposed "silly idea" I had seems to have bore fruit, and I'm quite happy with it. I spliced some parts of houndoom onto houndour.
                                          Here's what it looks like:
                                          upload_2016-4-5_20-57-31.png
                                          Let me know what you think. I know it's not quite houndoom, but I hope it's decent enough to be liked. It's my first time doing a splice, and I quite like how it turned out. It's been posted along with a matching icon under the same download as the normal and shiny versions of houndour in the OP.

Edit: Just finished and uploaded a stage 2 of the splice that adds the collar from houndoom. It is within a folder within the splice folder of the main houndour download. Also has it's own icon.
                                          upload_2016-4-6_3-5-45.png

I hope that one of these four mods I have made will be a suitable replacement for an actual houndoom for you Zatavey. I spent literally my entire day working on them, so I think I'll try and go to sleep now.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
                                            Zatavey likes this.