RELEASED Bulbaswat's Pokemon Pet Mods (And Others)

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by bulbaswat, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Quality or Quantity?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2016.
  1. Quality

29 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Quantity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I HAVE FIXED THE DOWNLOADS FOR THE ICONS CURSORS FILES!
    IF YOU ARE USING THE ICON PORTION OF ONE OF THESE, PLEASE GO AND REDOWNLOAD THE FILE NOW TO GET THE CORRECTED ONE!!!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!

mvhnexus likes this.
    • ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ninetails!!!!

• bulbaswat

Okay, so I just started playing Stardew Valley for the first time since fixing the Cursors files that are used for the icon changes, and it seems that by accident, they have included the animal crossing dig site replacers. So yeah, I need to fix that, and they might also have other edits I wasn't aware of, so if you are using those, let me know of any other problems like that with them. Though given the fact that no one has mentioned this to me yet, I'm guessing that means no one is using them or something which is slightly saddening, but I can understand. Though I swear someone must be using the poochyena one because I made that on request of someone. So anyways sorry about that, will begin fixing now.

• Hobro

Hobro Void-Bound Voyager

I love the Poochyena! Perhaps a Zorua in the future for the cat? Oh I would die of happiness!

• bulbaswat

Okay, so I fixed the downloads for the icons to no longer have the animal crossing dig site replacer. So yeah, redownload those if you need to.

I would love to zorua, but first I need to find sprites for it. Another thing about any cat mods I make: I couldn't do the cry until I find out which files are used for the cat sounds. The thing about that though is I would need to go through over 300 sound files and listen to each individual one to find it, unless someone else has already located them and could tell me the names of the files. I also don't have a cat in my file, so I couldn't test it without playing for a bit, and have no idea what the sounds sound like, so it might be difficult to identify them.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind doing zorua for a cat mod.

• bulbaswat

Okay, so I have an important poll up now, with more information on the poll in an update on the OP, because the poll question wouldn't let me fit everything I wanted to say. Please give me your answers, it is important.

• bulbaswat

Update: Added shinx stuff. Check the OP for more info.

Excerpt from the original post that I just added:
                Now that I have started listing dog and cat icons, I have made the decision, for now at least, to edit a cat and dog icon together if requested by someone if they really don't feel they could figure it out themselves. This may not last, and the only reason I'm doing this for now is because it doesn't seem like there will be too many requests for it.

Edit: Just uploaded the cry as well, so be sure to grab that if you're using shinx!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
                • bulbaswat

Added shiny version for shinx, it's in the link for my portion of the shinx mod.

• iamundernodisguise

iamundernodisguise Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait for Absol!

• bulbaswat

About absol... it's one of the ones I'm having trouble with because I haven't got a sitting sprite for it. I guess if you want it that bad, I could make a temporary version done like ninetales, but it hurts me to take a shortcut like that. I want things to be quality, even if it's not that much. But I suppose I could put together a temp version.

But it won't be done today. I'm to absorbed in the internet right now to work I'm afraid.

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

I was curious to find out what program to use to edit the Cursor.xnb file. I downloaded one of your pets however the cursors for you mod takes away another mod I use and was wondering if I could get them compatible. (it's the bouncy chest in place of worms mod).

• bulbaswat

This is the guide I used to learn it. Take a look at it, but if you don't think you can do it, let me know, and I'll see about editing them together for you.

(I'm too nice for my own good)

• Faythe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
                          • bulbaswat

Wait there was an update to the Cursors file? how did I miss that... Well, I guess I need to do another fix for all my mods again. Not now of course, as at the moment I'm not feeling up to it, but at some point today hopefully I will get on that. Strike that, I will definitely get on it.

As for the combining thing, I would like to get permission first, so that could take a bit for them to respond.

Edit: I also just updated some things in the installation section as well as one thing in current plans.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
                            • Faythe

yeah in 05 they added zoom buttons we are playing in 06 now.

With Mightyena I had these two pictures of the screen:
                              [​IMG] [​IMG]

with the bouncy chest I have:
                              [​IMG] [​IMG]

I can still interact with yours since I know they are there, just doesn't show them.

• bulbaswat

That would explain why I didn't see them after my last fix. They were there before the last fix I did, which means it must have been that fixed file I got was outdated. Is that the only thing missing? If so, that makes this an easier fix to do.

• Faythe

nah the bouncy chest icon was replaced with the normal worms icon.
                                  [​IMG] [​IMG]

• bulbaswat

Okay, did some work, found one more thing besides the zoom buttons missing, and created a "fixed and up-to-date" base to work from. Currently redoing the Cursors mods now. When that's done and uploaded, I will post here to notify everyone. Then I will make the combined version to send to you, as I have gotten permission. The bouncy chest is the only change you want right?

• Faythe

only other thing that has modified my cursors file.

• bulbaswat

Okay, here we go again...
                                        THERE HAS BEEN AN UPDATE TO THE ICON PORTION OF MY MODS!
                                        I FOUND OUT THERE WERE SOME THINGS MISSING FROM MY CURSORS FILE THAT I USED TO FIX ALL OF THEM PREVIOUSLY, BUT I BELIEVE I HAVE NOW FIXED ALL OF THE PROBLEMS WITH IT. SO IF YOU ARE USING THE ICON PORTION OF ANY OF THESE, AND DO NOT SEE ZOOM BUTTONS IN GAME, YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED VERSION THAT IS AT THE DOWNLOAD LINKS NOW!!!

I have used one size smaller text this time for the important bit, because my friend says it's apparently too much at the size I used previously...

In other news, I finally got around to finishing not only the icon for Ninetales, but also the shiny version for it as well, which I believe makes Ninetales complete. So if you're using Ninetales that's something for you to grab as well!

And finally, back to my conversation with Faythe. I just wanted to confirm which mod you are using. I believe you said Mightyena, but I wanted to make sure it's not the shiny version, just in case. So please get back to me on that asap, so that I can get the mods combined for you.

Edit: I also wanted to mention I'm going to close the poll one day from now, as it's quite clear what wins.