1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Buildings no longer available in Robin's shop

Discussion in 'Support' started by HavElizabeth, Jul 21, 2018.

1. HavElizabeth

HavElizabeth Void-Bound Voyager

So, ever since I did the final house upgrade, I can't get Robin's shop to show anything except the furniture shop. For example, there's no option for me to go to the part of her store where she sells a slime hutch or a stable. I'm not sure what's causing it. I've attached a zip of the save file. I have other save files and they don't have this problem.

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

I saw your comment on my profile; and I'll start taking a look at this now. Thanks for sending your save.

HavElizabeth likes this.
      • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Hrm, I've never come across this before. But, I was comparing this & the older save to a master save I created for use with the Beta v1.3.

It looks like it's my fault again; sorry about that. I'm not sure if it's unique to a change in the Beta, or if it caused issues in older versions as well. I'll have to look into that later, but it's probably just me breaking things.

But, the issue seems to be from when I previously changed the "daysUntilHouseUpgrade" value. Mentioned here: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/no-entrance-to-cellar-help.144109/#post-3280406

I initially missed that, then went back and set it to "0". That stopped the game from trying to upgrade the house past the final upgrade again. But, it appears SDV requires a value of "-1" to get Robin to offer construction options again.

Anyway, sorry again; here's an updated save.

Attached Files:

HavElizabeth likes this.
        • HavElizabeth

HavElizabeth Void-Bound Voyager

I just replaced my old save and it works now. Thank you so much!

MysticTempest likes this.