REQUEST Buildings anywere

Discussion in 'Mods' started by NeoRi, Nov 23, 2016.

1. NeoRi

NeoRi Void-Bound Voyager

I do not know if I can use this category but I need a mod what can place buildings in the grass. :c
    Can you help me?

• VIspReaderUS

VIspReaderUS Void-Bound Voyager

• Nishtra

Nishtra Big Damn Hero

@NeoRi On what farm do you need to build on the grass? Anyway, while it's possible (I think) to do with SMAPI mod, it's better to ask someone to edit old/make new map with edited tile properties that allow buildings to be placed as in this post.
      Oh, and if you are talking about building outside the Farm map, it won't happen even with SMAPI mod. Except, maybe, on new maps that the game registers as Farm location or with completely overwritten building mechanics.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
      • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you playing in the forest one too? I find it so dumb that you can't build on grass, or even next to it. Sooo much wasted space, sooo much wasted potential :^(

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

They can, but on the forest map, mine gave the appearance that it wouldn't place for some reason. However, when I clicked where I'd decided to place the building in question, it set up the construction site.

• Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Holy shit you're right. It highlights in red but you can actually place stuff, lol. I blame that on CA for not making it clear that the highlighted areas in build mode would act like that.