Boss building boss

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Goenitz, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Goenitz

Goenitz Void-Bound Voyager

I had an idea for a boss, what about a building being the boss itself?
    I was thinking about a ancient computer obesessed with the other of secure the building.
    The boss fight would be structured in different fight in some room where there's traps and the furniture being hided weapons (for example a vase that hide a turret\ rocket launcher), some rooms have traps that you cant fight but only avoid (like moving lasers (like the one in resident evil),being chased by gas,etc).
    Was thinking to the fight progression to have different routes where you can choose where to go and what way to continue and by that the traps that you meet change (so replay value), some routes can be outside of the building where you fight a elicopter or a mecha that can walk on the walls.
    As a final part you fight the main computer that was programming the traps and defending the building (is kinda hard how to explain how i had in mind the battle in only words but was thinking to pattern based attacks mixed with avoiding\combact sessions).
    As a drop you have the blueprint for a mecha that can wal vertically (like the one that fight)
    What you guys think?Bad\good idea?What i can improve\cancel in the idea?
    (When i have some time i will do some pictures to rappresent better the idea itself and some patter even i i suck at drawing)