1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs I'm currently having (RoR)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayBoyMan, Aug 30, 2015.

1. PlayBoyMan

PlayBoyMan Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings everyone!
    I have found the following errors in risk of rain, and thought I'd share them:

1. Won't close on it's own at times (Requires Task Manager to close)
    2. characters can fall thru the floor on Dried Like Level. (Net Play)
    3. Program crashes on exit when choosing the quit button.
    4. Game still slows down in netplay (5-10 FPS, during netplay)

I hope this can help out the devs.
    If I find any more errors, I'll be sure to post them.

Happy Gaming, everyone!

• PlayBoyMan

PlayBoyMan Void-Bound Voyager

UPDATE: As it turns out, bug 1,3 and 4 were caused by the Beats Audio Control Panel, which conflicts on certain HP Computers in Windows 10. This program messes with the game big time.

Bug #2 is still a thing, and it happens in either 1st stage or the game (Desolate Forest and Dried Like), online and offline.

• Theophrasti

Theophrasti Space Hobo

I have also had a problem with the dried lake. I can't use the bounce-pads on the far left to get to the top of the level, and I and monsters fall through the world after a certain point to the right.

• madachup

madachup Space Hobo

I've had the falling through the floor on the first stage of the game as well.

Also a lot of my records and Item unlocks are no longer there. I have the Achievement for playing for longer than 40 minutes but it says a really old record of like 8:00 minutes on the records and stats menu. Also i've unlocked many items but they're blacked out but i know i've had them before. Is this a problem in my save file?

• bkroo

bkroo Yeah, You!

Falling through the floor happens on the first game you play when you open the game, generally. Hit "Play", then exit and restart game and it will be fine.