Feedback Bugs found so far.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by constancebwn, May 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. constancebwn

constancebwn Void-Bound Voyager

So far so good there have only been a few bugs we've seen so far.

-2nd player fridges lose their inventory when the Host doesn't have their house upgraded.
    -Hitching or lag when one player is in the mine and the other is not.
    -Pet Cat or Dog sleeping off the screen of the host when host's house isn't upgraded, kinda like its attempting to sleep in the non-unlocked rooms.
    -Fishing line is across the screen when another player enters the map another player is already fishing in.

I'll post more as we play more :nuruflirt:

mighun likes this.
    • Penguinturd17

Penguinturd17 Void-Bound Voyager

Adding to this:
      -Floors in the host's homes are all becoming the same as the original kitchen tile when leaving and entering the home.
      -Locked up when doing the fishing game at the Stardew Valley Fair, the only solution was to restart the game.
      -Gifts given before the update do not reset after each week. I can no longer gift certain people, but my guests still can and theirs reset weekly.
      -Mobs are in different places for different people. When in the mines my guests will swing at slimes I don't see but I can see what they drop.

Hope this helps with development.

Razzgriz438 likes this.
      • mighun

mighun Space Hobo

I also have had the fishing pole glitch where the line extends across the map.

• vadarr

vadarr Space Hobo

Adding to this:
          1. When attempting to milk a cow that has no milk/has already been milked, when it tells you that the cow has no milk, it shows the same message to the other player which interrupts whatever they are doing.
          2. When in the skull cavern, I have been placing down bombs (the smaller 2 specifically) and they disappear, but the sound is still there. Occasionally they will blow up, but usually they don't. I was able to recreate this at the quarry, I placed a bomb, it disappeared, I went to another screen and then came back and then it had exploded.
          3. When attending the beta winter event at the beach where you can buy random things, if you are in the fishing submarine with someone else-- if a player is still fishing while the other player goes to the dude who raises the submarine UP, the other player gets stuck. We had to reset the game. Even after it hit 2 am, the game was frozen, and then we could do nothing.

• banderjack

banderjack Space Hobo

Both I (host) and my friends (as a farmhand) have experienced the kitchen floor bug multiple times. It doesn't seem to happen consistently but does and has happened multiple times.

• Razzgriz438

Razzgriz438 Intergalactic Tourist

After updating to multiplayer, I am also having the bug where gifts given before the update occurred do not reset. This is occurring on my single-player save. I've never built a cabin and have had no other people on that save.

• Ryu_The_Farmer

Ryu_The_Farmer Space Hobo

Bug in the Fall Festival fishing event; after paying your 50 coins you enter the tent but are frozen in place.
                If you try to move nothing happens, if you try to cast the pole freezes above your head with an empty fishing bar. If you try going into the pause menu by way of esc button the timer will 0 out and you're forced to close the game to escape (you dont auto exit the tent).
                On occasion you can't leave the tent even if you've remained immobile and the timer hits 0 as normal.
                - Searching trashcans and getting caught also sometimes causes the item to disappear

• Nuralea82

Nuralea82 Space Hobo

Bug with tool upgrades - disconnected while Clint was upgrading my tools (multiple times). The next day after I rejoin I am given a brand new tool with no upgrades on it. Went to talk to Clint, he has nothing. So basically lost all the upgrades I had for that tool up to that point. Given that disconnects are so frequent in the beta, it is making progressing EXTREMELY difficult.