1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Bug when watering fully grown crops on Switch

Discussion in 'Support' started by lussierc, Nov 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lussierc

lussierc Intergalactic Tourist

I was playing yesterday but didn't really get a chance until now to post about it. I'm trying to grow a giant cauliflower but when I went to water the ones that were fully grown the game would either not let me water it or instead give me a text box as if I was talking to a scarecrow with how many crows it's encountered. I messed around with it a bit and eventually found that it mostly happened when I was around the center of the tile I was standing on and that if I stood on the very edge of the tile on the far side from the crop it would let me water it. The text box most commonly occurred when I was facing down or to the right. Left it would pop up basically half of the time and it almost never happened when I was facing up. No matter what direction I faced though, it wouldn't let me water the crop if I wasn't on the far edge of the tile. Not sure if anyone else has run into this but I can add a screenshot when I get home from work tonight if needed.