Bug - Secret Notes tab not showing up, and crash on clicking Social tab

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Zero8000, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Zero8000

Zero8000 Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this is the right place to put it in but both bugs have happened in MP, not tested in SP.

First off, the secret notes. We have all found secret notes and used them as a consumable. We've seen their contents and all. However the tab that's supposed to show up... doesn't show up. There's no Secret Notes tab in the Collections menu. Not sure why.

There's also another bug that happens whenever one of the farmhands clicks on the Social tab, which causes them to immediately crash. None of us is sure as to why it's happening, but it doesn't happen to the host (me), only to the other players.

We're all playing in the latest version available in Steam, 1.3.24 and yes, we all own the game.

• wafflerie

wafflerie Void-Bound Voyager

"However the tab that's supposed to show up... doesn't show up. There's no Secret Notes tab in the Collections menu."

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM but I've only been playing single-player. Although I do know it's there, I hover over the space below the Achievements tab (the star) and the cursor changes. I can click on it and the Secret Notes do show up but no tab at all.

Very strange.