1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Bug saving has been solved ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by djspanico89, Nov 28, 2018.

1. djspanico89

djspanico89 Big Damn Hero

I apologize. I wanted to know if this error was fixed. in short, the game remained locked on save, as shown in the image. I would like to know, so I can come back and play with it. I do not understand English as I am Italian. I play in Ipad mini

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@djspanico89 There were some save fixes in recent updates. If that happened with an older version, I suggest trying it again now.

• djspanico89

I had decided to take back the game. I spent an abundant half hour planting hundreds of seeds and now I came across this problem again. remains locked on save. I threw away half an hour of play because I had to restart. I lost hope. I completed the game on computer and PlayStation life and now I have to give up. I declare myself officially disappointed

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• djspanico89

I posted my problem in the section you indicated to me. I hope that they provide otherwise I will have to give up playing if reluctantly. Thank you for your help