Bug Report: Blessed Touch, Exp Differs in Multiplayer, Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jelkan, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Jelkan

Jelkan Void-Bound Voyager

Blessed Touch:
    1. Rank 1 of Blessed Touch does not heal allies. I see myself and allies get 500 HP healed, but the host/other players do not see the 500 hp heal. They can see me cast it, but do not receive a heal even when I stand right on top of them (and their HP bars do not go up even when hurt). Rank 2 Blessed Touch works as normal and heals allies (and I assume rank 3 works as well).

2. The ressurect ability states that it completely revives fallen allies, but it only seems to res them with 1 HP. I have been using this with rank 2 Blessed Touch. I've performed a few ressurections and they usually have completely cmpty HP bars upon revival. (I say usually because on one rez, my friend playing Warrior had full HP. I'm not sure if this was due to other factors though. I believe the battle may have ended at the same time I tried to revive him. )

Experience Bug:
    When playing multiplayer, non-host players gain more experience at least some of the time than the host does. I have compared experience gain with the host several times, and I usually get more (it seems like I might have 1 more multiplier to the exp, like if he gains 30kx3 = 90k exp, the other players and myself gain 30kx4 = 120k exp). This is mainly a big issue because he understandably feels frustrated about falling behind in experience. We are playing on epic so every little bit of power feels necessary!

Poison:
    The host of my game often sees myself and other players poisoned when fighting an enemy that poisons/has poison aura (I don't understand exactly where the poison comes from yet, but its there). However, he says that he sees us poisoned and taking a ton of damage when on our screens we aren't poisoned and are not taking damage.

Edit: I do recall getting hit by minor poison effects before, but these last two nights of playing I don't remember suffering any of the big-hitting poisons when the host claimed I was poisoned. (100 and 200 dmg+ according to the host).

Note that I was playing online and was not the host when I noticed these issues. My class was Crusader.

Jelkan

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015