1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug: NPCs shwing up before Quests even begun.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DukeOfRiven, Jun 28, 2019.

1. DukeOfRiven

DukeOfRiven Giant Laser Beams

So it didn't really register with me at first but Nuru has been hanging out with Esther before I ever talked to Esther, and now K.. Ka... hylotl guy is there too - and I still haven't done the Floran Hunting Grounds.

Any idea what's going on? I use mods but none that I would image affects these NPCs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

hav u completed their respective missions b4? if yes, then the outpost has progressed beyond what u hav thru ur previous playthroughs. to fix this, the easy way would be delete ur universe files, but for obvious reasons this isn't exactly a good idea. there is another option that doesn't delete everything, related to editing/deleting a specific file, but idk what file

3. sirguylittle

sirguylittle Void-Bound Voyager

There is also the admin command /resetuniverseflags which will reset the Outpost to it's original state, ie before the Erchius mission will all the shops closed.

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

If your other chars have already finished the game / get to that certain point -> then the outpost will have the same progress of the other ones ye have regardless of you char being a newly made one or not (The avian can give you a buff for a headstart)