1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed [Bug List] Community Made

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tossing, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slylycan

slylycan Astral Cartographer

Hmmm This just seems more like a latency thing more than anything else. I've had it happen to me on other multiplayer games as well. connecting locally you have almost no latency while they have to connect remotely increases theirs. Also it seems to happen with any kind of item that drops when I play.

2. slylycan

Hmmm This just seems more like a latency thing more than anything else. I've had it happen to me on other multiplayer games as well. connecting locally you have almost no latency while they have to connect remotely increases theirs. Also it seems to happen with any kind of item that drops when I play.

3. slylycan

4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

5. 5il3nc3r

5il3nc3r Space Hobo

- The Pixel containers that are scattered about don't scale with the world's level / sector you're in. So a container on a lvl 1 planet gives 6 pixels or so. A container on a lvl 40 planet gives 6 pixels or so.

- The fall damage calculation seems buggy with the Gravity Bubble. I can hover for a fair amount of time, and if I land at a fall speed which would be less than if I just jumped normally, I will still take fall damage.
    I don't know how possible that would be as I'm not a programmer, but would it be possible to get the game to calculate fall damage directly based on the character's downward velocity at time of impact?

- Monsters with a projectile attack will still be able to finish their attack even after you kill them (while they're flashing and stop moving, before they disappear, if they had started their ranged attack, it will still finish. It should get interrupted the instant the mob "dies")

- Chili plant takes magnitudes longer to grow than every other farm-able plant in the game. (I was able to grow tomatoes, pineapples and a few other random plants upwards of 20 times before the chili "sapling" grew a single tier, and it's still not ready to harvest.)

- There's no recipe for other types of platforms than Wood. (You can collect iron/steel platforms from random labs, but there's no way to craft them)

6. slylycan

7. Caidryn

Caidryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Personally I believe that plants grow far far slower out of their naturally occurring biome. While I'm not sure where Chili plants grow, Things like Automatoes are found on desert planets and seem to grow best there. NEon Melons are found deep underground and seem to grow fastest there too.

8. Carn

Carn Space Hobo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.