1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed [Bug List] Community Made

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tossing, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slylycan

slylycan Astral Cartographer

Haha no worries. It took me forever to even figure out how to equip the Techs.

Found another bug. When you are navigating and trying to fly to other planets you can still choose to "go" to planets that say you cannot land on. You become stuck in the jump and cannot back out of the warp jump. Reloading the game will fix this. I don't know how this works in multiplayer as of yet though.

2. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

yeah I can't do it again either which is odd because it happened every time I beamed down at the start when I was so easily killed while hunting for meat mostly into the cobblestones I'd placed over the point to make a landing pad.

3. slylycan

Was it yesterday? If that's the case it may have been fixed in this mornings patch.

4. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

I believe so. Honestly, I never even thought to check if it kept happening after the update. I was too tired to post the bug and I'd already moved my base away from the beam point to save myself the hassle of digging myself out. :facepalm:

well it seems to be fixed now anyway.

5. Tossing

Tossing Intergalactic Tourist

6. jinaragunlark

jinaragunlark Big Damn Hero

I've got one:

If you're under the surface, but NOT under ground (IE when the background changes from sky/mountains/etc to rocks/whatever), you can pick away the background and teleport.

Edit: specified what I meant by not under ground.

7. Tossing

Just tried it. Works for a while but you reach a limit. When the darkness stars coning in on your hole you can't beam out any more.

Not really sure its a bug but I can add it

8. slylycan

An update on this issue. When you try to scan certain items into the 3D printer (tried with Chef Spawner and Oil Lantern) it destroys the item and charges you the pixels. However with these items it seems that it has registered the special items into the terminal, you just (as of yet) do not have the ability to "print" them yet it would seem.

9. Tossing

10. slylycan

You can place torches in poison water. I am not sure if that is a bug or not however.

Edit: It seems that Cell Materia is perhaps missing a description like the player shields are. It just says :cellmateria" but nto in the same manner the weapons say their type (ex: crappybroadsword).

11. inlaa

inlaa Space Spelunker

I'm not sure if this bug is universal, but when I tried beaming to a friend's ship in muliplayer while my own ship was in mid-warp to another planet, I crashed and could not rejoin the server even after it was reset.

12. Tossing

13. Caidryn

Caidryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Edit: redacted. Beaten to it above. I can confirm that the 3d printer does indeed give you recipes for things other than just the printer itself, so it is not really a bug.

14. StealthArcher

StealthArcher Orbital Explorer

Tested a couple of times to make sure.

- Putting fuel into your ship (wood or coal in the interface and pressing FUEL) while the ship is in transit, causes the ship to never leave transit.

15. Tossing

16. Tossing

Help keep this bumped

17. slylycan

Please elaborate on this further? Is there somewhere that should let you craft the Chef Spawner and the Oil Lantern? I have not seen them in any of the craft stations I currently have.

Edit:

Nevermind I finally got around to beating the UFO and made the map upgrade and see the Oil Lantern schematic. It isn't the same lantern I put in though. I do not see the Chef Spawner however though. :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  18. slylycan

An update to the update. :p It seems that the 3D Printer does enable you to craft certain recipes. Later in the game there is a new workbench you can make that lets you craft things. There is an Oil Lantern schematic with the workbench but I cannot confirm if it is a default schematic you have. Can someone confirm? I can confirm it is a different looking lantern than what I scanned in the 3D Printer. The Chef Spawner isn't craftable for me yet but it may be later? I don't think I have all the workbenches.

19. slylycan

Also a possible bug I noticed during the UFO fight. If you knock back an enemy that is being beamed down, his matter assembly animation (when he appears and fills in the blue outline) doesn't move but the enemy can appear some ways away depending on the knockback and not match the initial spawn spot.

20. slylycan

I couldn't locate it again but I remember someone saying there was a bug when mining in the sand. They stated that when the sand falls that it destroys ores when it falls. I have been looking for another sand planet to confirm this on to make sure I wasn't doing it differently (I like to mine out sandy planets because its ridiculously fast because of this mechanic). The falling sand does not destroy the ores. It simply becomes buried under the "placed" sand that has fallen. It may be a bug that its hard to see the ores when the blocks are placed over them but the sand itself doesn't destroy it. Dropped items do disappear over time however so that might create the illusion the item has been destroyed if you cannot quickly locate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.