1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Bug found with Small Fossil Display Stand

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Axe Garian, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Small Fossil Display Stands allow you to place more then one of a type of Fossil (aka a Stack) into the Stand then poof out as a Complete Stand, eating the extra Fossils in the process with no way to get them back. Instead it should only accept one of a Fossil & complete, returning the extras to your Inventory instead imho. Also notable is if ya have such a Bugged Stand, & a Stand with only one Fossil in it, they won't stack together as a same Item.

Please fix.

2. Selky

Selky Seal Broken

I was collecting fossils for the first time last night and I noticed when there was a stack of a fossils in the Small Fossil Display stand, it would only accept one and then spit the rest of the stack into my inventory (I was surprised since I didn't know the stand & fossil turned into its own unique item... I thought I could store all my extra fossils inside like I've been doing with my incomplete Medium stands LOL).
    So I don't think this is a wide problem?

Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

In my case I lazily Shift Clicked my stack of Sabertooth Skull Fossils into a Small Display Stand & the bug occurred. Perhaps manually mousing the Stack into the Stand does not cause the bug?

4. Selky

Selky Seal Broken

I also lazily shift clicked my stack of Amber Fossils into the Small Display Stand, so maybe it's the Sabertooth Skull Fossil that's the problem or I got lucky and happened to do it with one of the non buggy fossil types!

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Plausible... perhaps with enough sample size of Incidents the Issue could get narrowed down.