1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken NPC Note Delivery Quest

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by hamjam, Aug 29, 2019.

1. hamjam

hamjam Yeah, You!

I was on an airship and one of the birds asked me to deliver a secret message to some other bird. Only problem is that whenever I select or activate the recipient they say "Keep your hands where I can see them..." and do not take the note from out of my inventory
    kyhwicst.jpg
    Is there any way to remedy this without abandoning the quest?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I have a tips for you for next time. Remember to not accept multiple quest in one time, especially a quest about sending notes or expanding trade items (but if it's a different type of quest, I think it's okay).

Because it happens to me a lot. And it's very annoying.

As for your question. I don't think so there is another way, other than abandoning it (I think, CF really really need to fix this issue).

3. hamjam

hamjam Yeah, You!

Thx -I did accept multiple quests at that time. I'll try just doing one-at-a-time (although it is a chore with backtracking) to see if it makes any difference.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

You're welcome!

Well it's okay to take multiple quest in one time. But try to have a different type of quest. Having a same type of item-delivering quest (not all item-delivering quest though), such as the note-delivering or packet-delivering quest, can make a risk of the item quest getting switched accidentally, which cause the other quest to be unable to complete.