REQUEST Bring back the bong!!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BunnyBuns, Mar 14, 2016.

?

Do you think its okay for him to have a bong?

1. No

18.9%
  2. Yes

81.1%
  1. Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

That's actually a really good idea. If I was better at pixel art I'd totally make a pot plant. Best I could possibly do is a weed leaf poster.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

that sounds pt cute too, though

• Fox420

Well when I'm not busy with other stuff, I'll see if I can turn one of the furniture pictures into a bud leaf poster.

taintedwheat likes this.
        • taintedwheat

Got some stray white pixels, but look my smoking area by the TV

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

closer pic

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

Lol,it still had your nintendo reskins on the posters and the dark bookshelf, whenever you do have the chance to edit the posters, could you make the triforce symbol into like painted glasses inlay? or like a cute little weedleaf

• Fox420

Well I just went over my old one that had the edits already and just changed the bong. I don't know why it has those pixels, I'll have to see if I can find them and clean them out on a program other than photoshop as it's not showing them on it.

And sure, I can try to do a stained-glass Triforce.

taintedwheat likes this.
                • taintedwheat

Dude, no rush! I really actually appreciate this, especially since I haven't participated with any online community shit for a while makes it really just nice to interact with people. This is really just great!

I mean, thank you!

EDIT : On the bookshelf I mean >.<

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                  • Fox420

No problem, it gives me something artsy to do. I've had some experience with pixel art doing perler bead video game art. And I also work with RPG Maker VX Ace and 2003.. soon to learn the new one. I got the stained glass Triforce done, and fixed the bong's stray pixels. I was thinking of doing a pot leaf rug instead of a painting.. that way I have more room to work with.

• taintedwheat

omgggg, i can dig that

that's cool! I'm always like trying to come up with some crazy stories that I wish games had hahah

my house will look like it's owed by a 25 year old stoner then. Not enough energy drink cans around though ahhahahah

• Fox420

Hehe, well I'll see about working on the carpet later on today.