Boss bring back the bone dragon as a steampunk robot glitch dragon or as a alien monster

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by General Nuclear, Nov 4, 2015.

?

do you want the bone dragon back as

1. steampunk robot glitch dragon

66.7%
  2. ailen dragon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i want the bone dragon back as a bone dragon

33.3%
  4. i don't want that boss back

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. i want that dragon back as something else surprise me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

there are many that wants the dragon back
    i for ones(and some ohters) did't like it because it was a bone dragon and did't fit the tema of the game (magic not sci fi) also it looked durpy
    [​IMG]
    too those who did't know about the bone dragon

but why not meet at the middle and make it a glitch prototype war machine that have..well..glitch ironically
    and now is programed to attack farms and kidnap princesses

or a alien monster know for takeing female humanoids

also i for ones think it would look waaaaay cooler as a steampunk dragon and it fits to the glitchs
    some random art of steampunk dragons to compare and inspire

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    by the way all the art is just random thing i have taken from the net if you have made or found something more original feel free to post it to here or to the devs

also

some might like a alien type more because its add more mystery and bionic sci fi

some random ailen dragon art

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    by the way all the art is just random thing i have taken from the net if you have made or found something more original feel free to post it to here or to the devs

it don't need to be a tier boss that you have to defeat it can be a boss you can if you wont to defeat boss to get unik loot of
    it doesn't matter how many bosses there is if it is optional to defeat them and that only makes the game better if it is optional because it gives the players more stuff to do in the game

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    Faeryheart likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Yes! This needs to happen RIGHT NOW!

3. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It had stiff animation, if they could re-add it/make it look better, that would be great.