1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Breathing on the Moon?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Voxhal, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

In full release the tier system will be extremely over hauled or replaced all together.

2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Survival system
    http://starbounder.org/Survival_System
    Very useful, acts as a craftable version of oxygen tank, goes in primary back slot to function, does not work in vanity back slot.

3. Silentdeath1792

Silentdeath1792 Aquatic Astronaut

Ok Ladys and Gents I think I found what some of you have been looking for and some of you have talked about it its called "The Survival System" I hope someone will look at this and find it and test it see if it works. Here is a link it the wiki http://starbounder.org/Survival_System

4. mackay00

mackay00 Void-Bound Voyager

it is called a air tank :zzz: all u noobs.. :zzz:

5. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

It's official name is a "Survival System"

mackay00 likes this.
  6. Zehrok

Zehrok Void-Bound Voyager

I think that it is slightly overpowered, due to the fact that it allows you to survive very successfully in the frozen core biomes, which tend to be my favorite biome. (They are a rare replacement for the normal core, if anyone doesn't know)

7. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

You fool, it's REAL name is "replace".

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY REPLACE

Jerln likes this.
  8. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

The frozen core has no air?

9. Zehrok

No, it also protects against cold. It being the Survival System, that's why you don't freeze on moons or asteroid planets. At least, it did in Furious.

10. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

It hasn't for many versions. Also, your armor may have been what was protecting you from the cold.

11. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

You stop freezing in Asteroid fields at cerulium or Violium armor

12. Zehrok

I was in Delta when I stopped freezing, with tier 4 racial. Not sure why, but that's what happened to me. Maybe my game was bugged?

13. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Or it was an earlier version of the game. Either way the only OP thing about the survival system now is that it makes it impossible to drown anymore

14. irfanfaridzi

irfanfaridzi Aquatic Astronaut

Craft Starmap Upgrade MK3 and robotic crafting station and then click while holding Starmap Upgrade MK3 and go to robotic crafting station and you'll find survival system

15. Supernorn

Supernorn Starbound Artist and Parallax Pixel Pusher Chucklefish

Gonna lock this as it looks like this was already answered quite a while back. Try not to necro threads in future, irfanfaridzi.

linkthegamer and Izzabelle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.