1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Box Trapped Under Bed...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Terrorderr, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Terrorderr

Terrorderr Space Hobo

About a week ago, I upgraded my house to the stage where the bed is moved to the middle of the room against the wall. I didn't know it was gonna be moved and I had a chest there. The bed covered both the chest and a vase of sunflowers, both which are now impossible to get to. This chest had my most IMPORTANT items in it, including the mermaid pendant I was planning on using! I now am unable to get married completely in the game because I'm unable to buy another one!! I tried looking for a mod that allows the bed to be moved, but couldn't find one. I'm screwed and completely depressed over this...

Is it even possible to have a game dev or anyone be able to help me get my chest and items back?? I'm desperate, and I worked so hard in this save file that it's not worth it to just "make a new file and start over". I'm at a loss.... I lost my most important items...

Would appreciate help, please...

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Please zip your save folder (the whole folder, not just a single file), and attach it to a post here, and I'll help.

• Terrorderr

Terrorderr Space Hobo

Ok, I tried to attach the zip file, hope it works. Thank you very much!!

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Have a look upstairs in the new rooms. You'll need to move one of your chests that is currently blocking the stairs first.

• Terrorderr

Terrorderr Space Hobo

OMG MY THINGS, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!! QAQ <3