1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Bouquet: Endless Dialogue Loop

Discussion in 'Support' started by KatieLW19, Feb 6, 2020.

1. KatieLW19

KatieLW19 Aquatic Astronaut

Hi everyone,

I need a little help. If I give a bouquet to a bachelor, it causes an endless dialogue loop.

The bachelor gets a heart over his head, but his dialogue says: "?!" and the only dialogue option is "[Give Bouquet]," which keeps popping up endlessly. I've tried with multiple bachelors, and the response is the same.

The log shows that none of the mods have errors, only the game itself. This is my log: https://smapi.io/log/828864a6a1134ba38be594d4523f72a7 .

Thanks in advance.

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

The fact that the log credits the error to the game doesn't really matter; the core issue is a missing dialogue string and it is most likely a mod issue. I would suggest temporarily disabling the Unique Courtship Response mod since that mod changes the bouquet interaction and one of the dialogue edits might not be compatible with it.

KatieLW19 likes this.
      • KatieLW19

KatieLW19 Aquatic Astronaut

After much trying, I disabled quite a few at once and it worked. It seemed to be a larger compounded interaction. I guess I'll put them back in one at a time. Thank you for your help!