RP Bound To The Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Emaria Killface, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Emaria Killface

Emaria Killface Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((Okay, everyone! It's the big day! We're starting the RP Bound To The Stars! Let's go!))

Narrator: It was a normal day and a group of adventurers had stopped for a bit at a Glitch town.

Emaria: Floran hate this Glitch town! All food in Glitch town tassssssste like METAL! And Floran not allowed to kill thingsssssss! Floran not even allowed to bring out Floran weapon!

SneakyBox likes this.
  2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Floralis: You should be happy theres no hylotls or apex here.

3. Emaria Killface

Emaria: Emaria is dying of hunger! Last time Emaria ate was 18 minutes ago! Emaria needs food badly!!!

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Floralis: Sometimes i wonder why i still travel with you.

5. Emaria Killface

Newspaper Glitch Boy: Hey! Hey, ladies! Lookatdis! *gives a newspaper to Emaria*

Emaria: *reading newspaper* Glitchesssssss found dead in ssssssstreet. Floran no like sound of that.

6. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Boone: *sighs* Great...killers on loose...just what we needed!

7. Emaria Killface

Emaria: Floran want to sssssssssstab sssssssssssomething. But, not metal people. Floran wish Floran knew who killed metal people.

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Floralis: Next time were at the outpost ill get you one of those training dummys.

9. Emaria Killface

Emaria: Oooh! Training dummy. But, now that Floran think about it. Didn't Hylotl die at the Hylotl town we ssssssstopped at a few dayssssssss ago?

10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(the alerts on this forum suck!)
    Floralis: I really should stop trying to teach you not to stab hylotls.

11. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Boone: What's the point of training her in the first place? Either way it's just gonna end up in a massacre...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Floralis: Kinda like that one dog i once had... it would never listen and just keep on trying to bite people!