1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Bound to the Cosmos

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by SleepySquidd, Jul 16, 2015.

1. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

[​IMG]

What is Bound to the Cosmos?
    Bound to the Cosmos is going to be a complete gameplay overhaul. It will add a fully functioning storyline to the game that is detached from the original quests and missions. Along with new missions it will also add new items, lore, and possibly some new planets/biomes.

How much progress has been made on this?
    Not a lot, sadly. I've been extremely busy between my job and some software development so progress has been slowed down. This section will be updated as needed to provide updates on how the mod is coming along :)

Are you the only one working on it?
    Yes, at this time I am. As of late I've been working on dungeon worlds and content on how to reach them. I don't have much skill with pixel art, so this will probably be the most lacking area of the mod.

How much will this change the game?
    That's completely up to you. It is entirely possible to install this mod and not even notice unless you start the quests on your own accord. If you do start it, however, expect massive changes to the game.

Can I help work on the mod?
    Of course! If you have experience at anything please let me know! Even if you have pre-existing assets that you want to contribute that would be great! (I.e: pixel art, dungeon mockups, npc's, etc).

Progress:
    This is where I'll keep a running tally of everything that's been added/changed in the game. Expect this section to be updated the most :)

Items Added: 1
    New Recipes: 1
    NPCs Added: 1
    Changes: 1 (logo)
    Dungeon Worlds: 1

Screenshots/Items:
    sbbttc.JPG
    sbbttc2.JPG
    wrt2.png
    wrt.JPG
    sail.JPG

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Holy cow this looks great already! I've always wanted a new storyline for Starbound, and this looks like just that! I am willing to help with storylines, codexes and other story stuff if you want, (Because honestly, I have very little to no experience with anything else!) so feel free to PM me if you want me to help :D.

3. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now, this is the Picksword, which I think would be a neat addition as a Sword (Or possibly an axe?):
    Picksword Sktech PNG.png

4. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

I'm happy to let you all know that work on this mod is going to start back up! Keep an eye on this thread for updates regarding it!