1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Borderlands 2 Random and Unique Shields 5.0

Adds procedurally generated shield augmens based on BL2

1. FelmastProMcLane

FelmastProMcLane Void-Bound Voyager

FelmastProMcLane submitted a new mod:

Borderlands 2 Random and Unique Shields - Adds procedurally generated shield augmens based on BL2

Read more about this mod...

2. FelmastProMcLane

FelmastProMcLane updated Borderlands 2 Random and Unique Shields with a new update entry:

Fixes #1

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. shadowsteel

shadowsteel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, just wanted to say i really love this mod, but at some times the shields feel a bit too strong. I can stand in lava with a Adaptive Shield for quite some time before the shield breaks. Maybe you could add a option in the Shield Card to run the shield only on half or a quarter of their stats. Oh and I am wondering, can i now choose if i want the shield in the EPP or the Shield Card or would you recommend to use the Shield Card only?

4. FelmastProMcLane

Shields are quite resistant to fire, and stacks with other fire resistances and armor.

I recommend the shield card, this way the EPP slot is free and also you can equip/remove shields whenever you want. If you want a more "stabound balanced" experience, having to chose only one augment and then losing it when replacing then use the EPP.
    Also shields don't play well when you have more than one, so don't use both :)

5. FelmastProMcLane

FelmastProMcLane updated Borderlands 2 Random and Unique Shields with a new update entry:

Balancing a new shields!

6. shadowsteel

shadowsteel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for your reply, just wanted to let you know, my shield was bugged after I extracted the augment from the epp. it got suddenly 5000 Shield so this was on me. sorry about that

7. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

how to open those diff..... Q.O.L ....crew...&more tabs in-game ?

8. FelmastProMcLane

Sorry for the late response, there is a "Shield Stat Card" craftable at hand, 'c' menu.

9. noque

noque Void-Bound Voyager

i have mod i dont know which one tried load bmain_npcshields.lua but yours blshieldnpc.lua. that mod certainly need update but idont know which one. switching into npc_shields_bars_resource_addon should make it gone but i like the this release. is it safe to rename it?

10. FelmastProMcLane

The Huge Update

11. FelmastProMcLane

The Huge Update