1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

bobhope's fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by bobhope, May 15, 2013.

?

Is it awome?!

1. Yes duh

38.5%
  2. No duh

65.4%
  1. bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

I just made my new fan art. I'll post sojme alternate version si that I exdplored later todahy!

THXAS for looking!

Attached Files:

• Rial

Rial Poptop Tamer

nice here is my and the BIG BOAR BANDITVPIG.png

• bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

I Like you boar.

Here's one of the aother concepts I explored before I dsettled on that other one.

I put more effot into this one. Let me know what you guys think please=)!

Attached Files:

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, bob. Please don't post multiple threads for all your artwork. Use your previous one to post more images.
          Thank you!

• bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

I coulds on;ly use geomhetric shapes for this image. IT portrays and experience I had playing last night.

Thanks forr looking.

Bob

[​IMG]

OH yeah, this happend on the lava cave. Those spiders have annoyhing voinces!

• Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Merged. You dont need more than one art thread.

• bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

A Dream come treu or IS IT?????!!!!!?!

[​IMG]

I thought it would be acool to have a bunch of imps, then I remembered that I icant's kill them all! Has thishn even happened to you?

Attached Files:

• Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Merged your threads, please keep it in one thread in the future.

pyromancerLaurentius likes this.
                  • bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

REspond please!

• Myth

Myth Space Penguin Leader

I assume you did these in ms paint? I would try drawing something out, like a rough sketch, then scanning it and rendering it in something like photoshop.

Also, have a reference to some of the game art. It seems that these are drawn from memory, avoid drawing from memory.

• bobhope

bobhope Yeah, You!

I did do i tin Paint.Net and sometimes I worked in Paint. For my work DREam Come True I used a reference for my work. My watermark iwasn't in the Rerence, though!

Thankss for the advice. Do you sue a mirror whane you Draw?

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

I used to look in glass and mirrors to see what a hand looked like from the 'other side'. For the rest, I always just look carefully and try to replicate, if I try to draw something from reference.