1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [BMB]- Reeds and Bamboo [Outdated] v2.1.0 (Spirited Giraffe)

Adds a bamboo crop, along with several new bamboo furniture, as well as a reed crop!

1. TheBigBlueSerpent

TheBigBlueSerpent Existential Complex

2. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

Code:
    [13:05:14.347] Error: Could not load /objects/farmables/bamboocrop/bamboocropseedseed.png asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/farmables/bamboocrop/bamboocropseedseed.png'
    [13:05:14.348] Error: Could not load /objects/farmables/bamboocrop/bamboocropseedseed.png:default.default.default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/farmables/bamboocrop/bamboocropseedseed.png' while resolving image frame '/objects/farmables/bamboocrop/bamboocropseedseed.png:default.default.default'
    Wasn't sure if this was a known issue or not, figured I would report it

3. TheBigBlueSerpent

Aha!
    Thanks a bunch, I just noticed something was wrong with the way the crops are planted..

FuNiOnZ likes this.
  4. TheBigBlueSerpent

FuNiOnZ likes this.
  5. Dblasphemy

Dblasphemy Void-Bound Voyager

nice mod dude i always wanted to farm bamboo

6. TheBigBlueSerpent

Thanks! I hope you enjoy! :)

7. Patople

Patople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What can i do with the bamboo?

8. TheBigBlueSerpent

Well its just a block for building with.. I plan to add bamboo platform recipes, Bamboo door recipes, and new bamboo furniture. ^u^

Patople likes this.
  9. TheBigBlueSerpent

Patople likes this.
  10. Patople

Patople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the 1.1 version but my bamboo still dont grow. What happened?

11. TheBigBlueSerpent

I'm not sure. I'm sure the code is correct, or was before the update..

12. TheBigBlueSerpent

TheBigBlueSerpent updated Farmable Bamboo [Upbeat Giraffe] -[Update coming soon] with a new update entry:

Big update! Error fixes, and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kayuko likes this.
  13. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey! Quick question as I'm obsiously too derped out to figure it out myself.
    With all the bamboo I farmed at hand, where and how do I now craft all the nifty items?
    Basic crafting and any other crafting table yielded no results, so here I am wanting to decorate a floran village with some Bam-goodies and no way to get them!

Please, just a pointer in the right direction would help massively!

The farmable reeds are a blessing, so thanks for those! :-D

14. TheBigBlueSerpent

Hmm.. they should be available at a crafting table, as they did in testing. I'll see what I can do.. :eek:

15. Plex_Director

Yeah, I kind of figured they should. What I forgot to mention: Bamboo platforms ARE showing up but the rest of the stuff doesn't.

I've got some other mods running, so might they be interfering with yours? Are there any conflicts in item IDs you are aware of?

16. TheBigBlueSerpent

Ah, okay..
    I don't believe that the game would run with item ID conflicts but.. Mind if I see the log?

17. TheBigBlueSerpent

Plex_Director likes this.
  18. Plex_Director

YES! Thanks for the update! Everything works fine now! Most excellent! :-D

TheBigBlueSerpent likes this.
  19. TheBigBlueSerpent

No problem.. Sorry about the wait! I honestly thought I had already updated it to fix this problem, But I checked the mod today an realized this was not the case..
    ; w;

20. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

[22:24:52.229] Error: Could not load /objects/generic/bamboocrate1bmb/woodencrate1.png asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/generic/bamboocrate1bmb/woodencrate1.png'
    [22:24:52.230] Error: Could not load /objects/generic/bamboocrate1bmb/woodencrate1.png:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/generic/bamboocrate1bmb/woodencrate1.png' while resolving image frame '/objects/generic/bamboocrate1bmb/woodencrate1.png:default'
    [22:24:55.378] Error: Could not load /objects/generic/bambootablebmb/tier1table.png asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/generic/bambootablebmb/tier1table.png'
    [22:24:55.380] Error: Could not load /objects/generic/bambootablebmb/tier1table.png:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/generic/bambootablebmb/tier1table.png' while resolving image frame '/objects/generic/bambootablebmb/tier1table.png:default'

Hey dude just pulled this outta my log...

TheBigBlueSerpent likes this.