Blue-Star Pirates

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Blue Hair, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Dexter

Dexter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dat activity tho

2. zero504

zero504 Aquatic Astronaut

greetings everyone my name is maximilian. i wanted to join this clan but so far i havent seen much info on it yet. I am hoping that i may be able to join you all and provide a great experience.

3. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

sooooo...couple weeks with no posts here. looks like one more big character wipe coming up. after that i'll probably start playing quite a bit more.

in other words, we need a server, stat! anyone else planning to get on and all that good stuff? if you are, and know how we can play together, please let me know!

hope to see y'all soon! :)

also, zero504, sorry you caught us in our super slow period. blame the holidays. we're rather fun when we're active! :p

4. zero504

zero504 Aquatic Astronaut

its funny u mention u all need a server since i happen to have one. its a 12 slot server and its quite stable. i can provide the ip for it. the only thing i ask is that if you all like it enough that you all can donate towards it. here is the ip for it.

Server address:66.135.42.156:22725

Also if you would like to donate here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/zerosfunhouse

5. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

eep. i'm (we're?) in trouble now! o_O

i'll try and check it out this week. tomorrow i have AM Bible class (i'm a youth minister), then a teacher curriculum meeting, then PM Bible class, so i'm pretty booked until at least tomorrow night.

however, i will check it out.

squeeeeeee!! :D

6. Kilo

Kilo Pangalactic Porcupine

SORRY GUYS. I haven't been playing Starbound all that much while I waited for all of the patches and all that stuff to add all of the game content.with this new big super character wipe patch coming though, I figure I'll start playing again there.
    BUT I'M NOT DEAD I PROMISE. I WASN'T ABDUCTED BY THE HYLOTL AND TRAINED IN THEIR WAYS OF UNIVERSAL PEACE, I SWEAR.

7. Dexter

Oh I love how nobody talks here anymore. Keep it up guys !!! ;):up:

8. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

seriously. we need to get better about this. has anyone been playing? i've been on some but life situations have been taking their toll. things are looking up though!

oh, and zero504, i tried to get on to the server but it wouldn't let me. any tips?

also, blue is no longer captain again, but kilo? tell us these things, mate! :p

in other news, if you watch this thread at all, say something and let us know! maybe the reason no one is talking is because everyone is lurking. i'm guilty of that myself, and hope to rectify it now.

so dex, how've things been with you? :)

9. Dexter

Pretty good. School's gone good and I've had no problems with friends or anything. But I haven't been playing Starbound almost at all. Okay I'll be honest I haven't been playing it at all. I just hope I get my interest in that game soon because I feel like I'm just a random member here who just talks and doesn't play at all. I've been lately just visiting friends and playing other games.
    Anything interesting happening in your life? Or actually anyones? I just want people to get more active here again.

10. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

i haven't been playing all that much either. lots of stuff going on in general life right now. trying to pick it up now and then though. :)

not much interesting happening right now. things could get interesting in the next few weeks but i'll have to wait and see what happens. other than that been playing a little Magic and trying to keep up with church curriculum stuff. lots to do there...

and yeah, this place has been reaaaaaally quiet lately. makes me a little sad. anyone else out there for us to talk to? or is it just me and dex?

even if you just say "i'm lurking!" that's enough. say something though. anything!

bueller? bueller? :p

11. Kilo

Starbound virtually imploded for many of us. Many of the original crew won't touch the game with a 10 foot pole because of the lack of promised content that was failed to be added even after 2 years of delays. And then another one discovered most of the screenshots we were shown weren't actually screenshots, but mock-ups that they did in a photo editing program. It was never in the game to begin with, just a jpg on a screen. Granted I still play some because I paid 75 dollars for it and am absolutely determined to get my moneys worth out of it, but I have to admit it's taken the Minecraft road for me; I only play it when I've stuffed it absolutely chock full of mods. I'M STILL ALIVE I PROMISE, It's just become... a mess to be honest.

12. Dexter

Ffffffjuck it. I'm out. At first it was good, but now it's gone to absolute hell. Goodbye.

13. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

so....it seems the clan is dead?

if it is, that's saddening. no one besides me, dex, or kilo has posted here since Jan 18, which isn't good. Kilo, if you are reading this, go ahead and make the call as you see fit. if it is declared dead, i'll either start up a new clan or find one to join up with. limbo just isn't much fun. :p

no hard feelings at all, and if anyone wants to look me up or play something sometime just contact me and let me know! to all: best wishes for fun in whatever future games you play!

Kilo, Dex, its been fun talking to you guys! thanks for all the good times and laughs! :-D

hope everything goes well with everyone and that life has all kinds of greatness in store for you! :)

Dexter likes this.
  14. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

Attention blue hair pirates! we here at Benny's Brigade need heroes and adventurers opposed to oppression and tyranny as allies! would you be such people, if so we'd love to have you so please reply!

15. Kilo

Well, Blue found some mods that've resparked my interest in Starbound recently. I've been playing it quite a bit again, but, as before, we stumble on to the one single most difficult part of the game. A server. I've since been moved up to full time where I work, not allowing me much time to do anything except with the handful of hours that I have before work, and maybe an hour to play after work before I go to bed. Although I would love to see this place come back and be fully functional again. I'll talk with Blue and see if this place can pick back up, or if it's finally going to crash into the ground. Although hopefully we can get it to spark back into life! And Benny, if we can keep this place from collapsing in on itself, we'd be more than happy to ally up with you! 8 D

On that note, I'm going to go gawk some more at the Avali race mod. Fluffy space raptors ARETHEBESTDFHFSHFKLSHFKSHFLKGHJ

16. Commander Benny

thanks man. and should worse come to worse and the blue stars are gone well you can always come to us. though I do hope your clan is still around.

17. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

The politics of these forums all but collapsed when starbound went a year passed estimated release. It's sad really.

18. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

Kilo,

Good to hear from you! There is a chance I could fork out for a server myself, at least for a little bit. If we even got a couple or so others to chip in, it would be easy to do. I have a PayPal account if people would want to chip in. I haven't played much lately (Dark Souls 2 came out, you know :) ), but I'd be happy to get back into it with people.

Just let me know and I'll look into it. :)

19. Commander Benny

hey so um... how's that whole, "becoming allies with me" thing going? cause I haven't gotten a response...

20. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

I think He and Blue are still figuring out if this place is entirely salvageable.