1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Blink Through 1.3

Blink Through tech lets you blink through the walls.

1. noname2tellu

noname2tellu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

noname2tellu submitted a new mod:

Blink Through - Blink Through tech lets you blink through the walls.

Read more about this mod...

2. Viriato

Viriato Aquatic Astronaut

Doesn't work on the latest update.

3. mooproxy

mooproxy Yeah, You!

Crashes the game for me.

4. lightheart

lightheart Space Spelunker

Does not work for the Pleased Giraffe update.

5. noname2tellu

noname2tellu updated Blink Through with a new update entry:

Updated to Pleased Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Dullahan2

Dullahan2 Aquatic Astronaut

You made blink actually useful. I can't thank you enough.

7. noname2tellu

8. ZeScratch

ZeScratch Void-Bound Voyager

I'm putting the blinkThrough mod folder in my mods folder and it isn't working. The game however does detect the folder is there. It says on the title screen that it recognises it as an asset. I'm on Glad Giraffe Update 3. If you need me to provide any more information, please tell me what and how, and I will try my best for you. Thanks :)

9. devuno

devuno Void-Bound Voyager

Im disappointed in how you couldnt make this mod be more stable (and i really dont see a reason why you couldnt ) as i have done the same in my own mod and its not plagued by these problems ... fix yo stuff man

10. noname2tellu

Just as a heads up on what is happening to this mod when 1.0 gets released: It will be updated, but could take some time. Hopefully it will updated within a few hours or at most a few days. This mod and others I have made were created more as an example of some things that could be done and to practice modding Starbound.

I'm playing Starbound through Steam and will be playing for quite a bit when 1.0 releases.

This mod is for STABLE only!

This mod currently works fine for the current STABLE version of Starbound (Beta V. Glad Giraffe - Update 3 shown in game).

Remember mods go in the Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    Example: Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\myMod\myMod.modinfo

If you have any crashes or problems feel free to post in this thread your Starbound.log file in a spoiler tag. I may be able to help.

The easiest thing to do for debugging what mods are causing problems is backing up your universe,player, and mods folders somewhere safe. Then you delete them (to make sure you are starting fresh for debugging). Make sure Starbound launches once without any mods. Then add one mod at a time. After you add a mod create a NEW character and make sure that the mod works. (You may want to delete your player and universe folders each time before adding a new mod to try and make sure things are working together correctly without a problem from universe / player stuff.)

I'll try to check these threads on occasion because 1.0 is realeasing soon.

Most likely I will be adding my mods to the Steam Workshop when support for that arrives. I will try to keep the mods on the site updated too, but it depends on how easy it will be to manage them on the Steam Workshop (and what bugs they will face there).

Late to the reply but....

The mod is stable and works fine.

Two different mods can modify different things entirely. Even if they 'do the same thing' it can be done in different ways.

11. noname2tellu

12. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Wait, did you mod back in the old blink tech, or did you edit the blink dash instead?

13. Lufufuu

Lufufuu Void-Bound Voyager

upon using the /enabletech blinkThrough it has rendered my tech console broken. When trying to access the other tech slots it will not allow me and the page is stuck on the head slot.

14. Tokiko846

Tokiko846 Big Damn Hero

Wasn't this the one where someone would blink to their cursor? I miss that functionality.

15. Rienfall

Rienfall Void-Bound Voyager

is there a way you could make a version of the mod where it uses the F key to blink like the old version also allowing any direction just like the old teleport ?

dragonhold24 likes this.
  16. Tylerd0506

Tylerd0506 Intergalactic Tourist

so i cant uninstall this or else the character i have used while this is installed will be technically deleted? because i cant use it with another addon which makes the blink further and that really bugs me so id rather use that and can a friend join while this is installed just not in use if they dont

17. dragonhold24

dragonhold24 Void-Bound Voyager