1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bk3k's Inventory 1.20

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

The problem is that ore should have an item tag for "reagent" and it doesn't. They'll have the same problem even with a vanilla inventory because the crafting materials really should have that tag.

edit:
    And that's technically a vanilla item(vanilla assets), but not in the vanilla game anymore. I guess the devs don't care to fix thing they aren't using. I could patch it, but it isn't a terribly high priority thing. Guess I can do that with the next version. Anyhow it isn't so much a problem with this mod itself.

Not sure what I can say besides look at my mod to see what I did. You may also want to look at a good number of vanilla interfaces to really get a feel for them. It is all JSON for this (because you can't script it).

For programs making this just Notepad++ and Paint.net
    The graphics are pretty simple. You have lots of elements though - it isn't just a single picture but several things put together. You'll see that when looking at the interface.

As for making the tools go into a particular tab, that should be pretty obvious once you look at my player.config.patch. "tools" is a category. The whole thing is a system of whitelists and blacklists. You can use category, type, and/or item tag based lists.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. carlucci

carlucci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

check it out friends of the community, its almost done. Big thanks for bk3k for letting me use the base core

3. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GoG user here, no problems for far. I'll let you know if anything pops up.
    Also, the striker weapons from Frackin' are still in the primary bag instead of the weapon bag.

4. DarkBirdo

DarkBirdo Phantasmal Quasar

In line with what NaturesWitness says is that some weapons from the Elithian Races Mod also go to the main bag.

5. Sabinou

Sabinou Space Hobo

EDIT: content of the comment removed.
    My bad, I was reporting a bug while it was a wrong manipulation on my end. Sorry about that.
    Have a good day everyone!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019