Bird Photography

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Valleyer, May 29, 2016.

1. Valleyer

Valleyer Master Chief

Hi everyone,

please let me join the choir of people who think they have great ideas for stardew valley ;)
    I hope this has not been suggested before. My idea is (drum roll): bird photography!

You know those birds that fly away when you approach them? Why not introducing some more types of birds and give them species names? There could be seasonal birds, and birds that appear only at times of the day. Just like fish.
    And taking pictures of them could be used to fill a new collection and to gain new achievments. The camera would be a new tool that could be received as a gift from haley. Maybe she gives you her old one, when she buys herself a new online ;)
    And when you try to take pictures of those birds you have to make sure not to scare them away by approaching them slowly. This would actually add some sense to the run (or in this case not-run) feature.

I think this would fit quite perfectly into the world of stardew valley. Plus it only uses existing game mechanics, making it easier to implement (I hope ;D).

What do you think?

• MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere Space Kumquat

If you can take pictures, there should be a way to either cract of buy frames to put them in your house.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I wouldn't like to see the birds caught, but I'd love to see bird feeders.