OOC Beyond the Stars (Applications Open)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by RowanEx, Sep 25, 2016.

1. nomad ninga

nomad ninga Star Wrangler

lets just take every universe put in a big blender and bam

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I've got my eye on you. Try and be more civil if you post a character with errors.
    Though with a character sheet as this, my only concern is spelling and grammar, being the person I am...

3. ColdYeti958123

ColdYeti958123 Intergalactic Tourist

Race: Human
    Name: Jayde Cline
    Backstory: Born into a small, modest colony on a jungle planet, Jayde was told not to go into the jungle. Being a curious child, of course, he did. He was attacked by wild and savage Florans, who ended up cutting his ears off. He escaped, and a few years later took up a job as a gunsmith on a distant planet.
    Description: Short, with blue eyes and light blue and white dyed hair. Wears a blue jacket and is pale.
    Personality: Quiet, mainly because he cannot hear himself speak, gloomy, almost depressed.
    Daemon: A grey mouse.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  4. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

5. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  6. RowanEx

I knew I was missing something.

The pun? What pun? I can only see context. (Er... no pun intended.)

themushroomlord likes this.
  7. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

After 10,000 years, it's finally here.

themushroomlord likes this.
  8. RowanEx

It's funny, because I realized the dæmons have no names. Heh. But then, I did say not everybody have dæmons and not all dæmons are genetically alike. And the Character Sheet told nothing about it.

And they also share emotions to their owners. (Just don't slap your dæmon, I think the pain the owner will have two-thirds of the dæmon's pain. And if you touch them in a very... odd way, I just hope that the owner doesn't mind being touched in a lewd way.)

9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Eesh... that'd make daemon sex about two thirds as inticing, and two times as wrong as incest.

10. RowanEx

Hey, at least they don't have organs for it, and you just proved that you are just as lewd as someone who would be in secret.

But yeah, that's a loophole nobody saw.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I think this will be my 8th RP, and something like my 5th one that is still alive. Time to make an app. If I don't, spam my profile to remind me.

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Race: Avali

Name: Kevin

Backstory:
    Kevin can't really remember much of his history, other than a bunch of experiments on him. They also made him very tall for an Avali. VERY tall.

Description:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/the-thread-where-lodish-posts-his-stuff.112976/page-4
    (The one where he "redid a thing")
    White feathers, orange trim, brown plumage. 6'1", Casual posture. Wears an Avali exosuit with a built-in backpack with one week's rations and water. Also has light scout armor (from this mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/avali-specop-armor.3742/), and also orange and white google glasses for Avali

Personality: Friendly, exuberant/happy, serious, casual, helpful, proud, honest, brave, adventurous. A few skills are he knows how things work. This allows him to modify stuff, take it apart, put it together, and, his favorite, blow it up. He is also really good with a gun

Who Are You?: EXILE

Dæmon: A small, blue dragon. Just like my profile picture, except cuter.
    [​IMG]

Other notes:
    Has a really small pineapple that he keeps with him. He doesn't even know why.

NOW TO EDIT IT 4 TIMES WITH CORRECTIONS!

Edit: Added the picture for dæmon.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  13. ColdYeti958123

ColdYeti958123 Intergalactic Tourist

My friend has a cat named Kevin. Just throwing that out there.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. RowanEx

Gunman! No, Gunvali! No, you're in!

Thought you can enter through three ways.
    1. Brought in by the Red Gateway from Multiverse-09 to Multiverse-00 (Main Universe)
    2. Brought in from Sarrti's distress call and ends up getting crashed near the Gateway.
    3. He found a ship he likes and zooms off with it.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. DustyScabbard

A question, here, Rowan. Does the mechanic replace the Erchius crystal in Aiden's ship, or do his underlings simply drop it at Aiden's feet, then leave? The event is kinda ambiguous in wording.

16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I don't really care how Kevin is brought in, but if you want a preference, I'd choose option #2.

17. RowanEx

Huh... well, the mechanic is gonna check the ship, while the five assistants will hold the crystal. Then the mechanic(Gate Master) goes to replace the ship's crystal.

Okay, go start in the main post now.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. DustyScabbard

So he's now on Aiden's ship, not his own?

19. RowanEx

Yup.

20. DustyScabbard

Ok, thank you. Just a tip, but try and put a little more description into your posts. It helps clarification errors like this from happening, and helps immerse your players in a scene so that they have an environment that they can easily work with.