RELEASED Better Dying Grandpa (Alternative New Game Art)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by MattytheMouse, May 27, 2016.

1. MattytheMouse

MattytheMouse Industrial Terraformer

[​IMG]
    Description

This mod replaces the art at the very beginning of the game with something that I believe to be slightly better. There are no known bugs, but the fire is now two frames of animation instead of four. While some may consider that game-breaking, the upside is your dying grandpa no longer has an uncomfortable hotel cot with a crooked leg as his deathbed.

If you're thinking about starting a new saved game, know somebody who just got Stardew Valley, or simply love your grandpa, this mod is for you.

Installation

Simply extract in your Stardew Valley folder and replace the two files when prompted.

Attached Files:

• MattytheMouse

MattytheMouse Industrial Terraformer

Also, I apologize in advance if me posting this twice is taboo, or something. I have no idea what the protocol for posting mods in the main category versus the subcategories is, and I didn't see anything in the rules elaborating what to do over this quandary. I had no idea this subcategory existed when I first posted it, but I see it is a better place for it.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

It happens around here a lot. Though it's nice you moved it from the big mod thread to where it can be easier to find.

MattytheMouse likes this.
        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Well done! He looks a lot more peaceful. That's the way I'd want to go at an old age.

MattytheMouse likes this.