RELEASED Better Children Mod Recolored

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Ribbonain, May 1, 2016.

1. Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Bigger Better Children sign.png
    Hey you guys babies in the game are little weird aren't they? They dont look like you, or your spouse its bit awkward unless they are adopted. I went to each child made recolor of each and every eligible bachelor and bachelorette's baby/toddler. They all have the eye color and hair color matching as close as I could possible to the spouse.

This is my first mod so critiques and suggestions are very welcome! <3
    If I missed a pixel or you see something off feel free to let me know.

Preview of the babies in order {Shane's boy} {Maru's girl} {Sam's girl}
    Preview Image.png

You can only use one dark skinned baby and one light skinned baby at a time place the files into
    Stardew Valley\Content\Characters

Fixed links sorry about that
    Just snag which file with the spouses name you want. :>

Women

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qrd8r9uz7zjlk4r/Women.zip

Men

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ste50ucz8wz0nn/Men.zip

~New bachelor/ bachelorette colors coming soon~

Last edited: May 2, 2016
      Medicell and farmvillesux like this.
    • krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

i would like to test it but.. to be honest i dont have time to download. i need to download every single xnb file one by one (yes, every single. cant even download the whole abigail folder.) trying to download all files/or even one folder, requires upgrade.

• Ribbonain

Had no idea I am sorry about that I separated the files for you they should all work now. ^^;

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

thank you :)
          but isnt it easiere to put everything in one single zip so your can download all mods, for women and men, at once?

• Ribbonain

True just more adding to folders and uploading I placed them all into two different zips. :p

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

i tested the abigail version now (toddler girl). i like thecolours but maybe the hair is uhm.. idk. that hair cut doesnt fit, maybe trying to make another hair cut for toddler girls? :)

• Ribbonain

That's just base hair for the babies I just edited the colors. I make no promises that it will look awesome. °^° The babies pixels for hair are so small, but I will try.

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

oh youre right. i think the changed colour gave me a different impression. but still i think, the abigail versions are too pink. maybe a bit more purple? :D

edit: actually there is already a children-mod. but maaaybe you can experiment and make new hair styles?

Last edited: May 4, 2016