1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Beta Key And Email Stuff

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shadowyc, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

i feel incomplete i won't stop until your problem is solved

2. NightFire

i'l sleep on it.......WAIT!!!!!!

LAST SOLUTION!!!!!! THAT HELPS ALL!!!!!

anyway another thing you can try is contacting the starbound help desk OR humble bundle help desk(either way in the end both are contacted) ask for a refund and if that page was claimed by a predator it won't be for long....THEN re-buy it with your current email address

THEY ARE REALLLLLLLY friendly when it comes to re-buying trust me lol i had to do it myself.....

just say you would like a refund so you can purchase it again under a different email account. (i recommend contacting chucklefish support first)

and this time remember the damn security code
    [​IMG]

this process at the very least should take a day or 2 but not a whole week(pending on there availability on support)

3. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hi there,

As I understand it you no longer have access to the e-mail that you have an account with humble under, is this the case?

If so can you do me a favor, e-mail me with your NEW e-mail, the one you currently use, tell me what your old e-mail is. If you can provide some sort of proof or connection between a past humble bundle purchase and this one, I'll help you out. Please link this thread in the e-mail. And throw an attn: OmnipotentEntity in it somewhere.

NightFire likes this.
  4. NightFire

thanks for helping him lol i was out of ideas...and no one else was helping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.