1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Beta instructions for KS/Paypal Supporters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seria-Myouna, May 9, 2013.

1. Restarter000

Restarter000 Intergalactic Tourist

At least keeping contact. Could be worse, at least it's somewhat working. Though now I'm not even getting emails from Humble Bundle no matter how often I try.
    Yeah your right. Working again, as in the email thing. Still haven't gotten it though.

• mudkip1123

mudkip1123 Space Spelunker

I think there's a time limit to prevent use for spam. I just waited a while and it sent again.

• Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

I was not in the initial batch, but just tried the resender a few seconds ago and got mine. Just a heads up. :)

Restarter000 likes this.
        • Restarter000

Nice. Have fun. Still haven't gotten mine

• hopoo

hopoo Risk of Rain Developer Developer

Has anyone who hasn't recieved their beta key EARLIER TODAY recieved one NOW? Or is it the same crowd?

• Restarter000

Edit: Thank you hopoo. You're awesome! (now on another note idk whether to capitalize your name or not cause you don't haha)

Lately there has been ton's of amazing developer's that talk with their community and really get everything working. Thanks.

MisterS42 likes this.
              • Ultrox

Ultrox Space Spelunker

Still nothing here, if that's what you're asking. And if it makes a difference it was a paypal purchase. I assume the email distribution is different for those people and myself. EDIT: also payed tier 2 is that matters obviously

• Zachs

Zachs Void-Bound Voyager

Tried the key resender and I still don't have mine. KS purchase of Tier 2 through Amazon.

• Xantari

Xantari Void-Bound Voyager

As of yet I have not gotten a key via humble bundle. Paid through Amazon and Kickstarter sent me an e-mail that it was accepted.

• RingmasterJ5

RingmasterJ5 Aquatic Astronaut

I was one of the first to back, but I still haven't got the beta, although a friend who only backed it recently did.

Are you guys going by most recent?

• SameOldStars

SameOldStars Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm crazy-excited to try the beta, but I'm in the same boat as so many others - humble still doesn't list it as a purchase with the resender.
                        I backed tier-2 with an Amazon payment. The payment has been processed on my bank's side. I'll keep trying, several times a day!

• Crimbo Hardstyle

Crimbo Hardstyle Big Damn Hero

I backed at tier 3 through kickstarter and the payment has been processed and accepted and all that, but no key here either.

• tuzvihar

tuzvihar Orbital Explorer

• MonkeyTemple

MonkeyTemple Intergalactic Tourist

Tier 2, paypal,
                            we do not have any keys on record for this email adress

• MrRomain

MrRomain Orbital Explorer

Hi guys, I pledge via Amazon during the fundraising, 25$, but I did'nt receive anything for now. Kind of jealous towards those who are playing right now... ^^

praisethemoon likes this.
                              • praisethemoon

praisethemoon Poptop Tamer

Same, amazon said it has paid but no luck so far with emails. I want to see all this crazy new stuff. =)

• Ar-Kane

Ar-Kane Void-Bound Voyager

Tier 2 here paid through Amazon got my receipt email at 11:46pm may 8 but my humble bundle resender only shows starbound 4pack :(

• Vennox

Vennox Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I pledged $25 on Kickstarter and payed through Amazon. Haven't gotten an e-mail yet. I also send you a PM with my details.

Don't want to sound impatient, just want you to know my status.
                                    Thanks for working hard on this matter.

• Ifrit

Ifrit Starship Captain

Hey just checked via the Humble Bundle Key restore thingy and I keep getting only the keys from the other games/thingys from there and not risk of rain.
                                      I got it from kickstarter, not real rush however, I can understand that things might be troublesome at the moment for ya guys :3

• Ar-Kane

Ar-Kane Void-Bound Voyager

So if we haven't gotten our email yet what do we do?