1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Beta 1.3.10 Fishing tackle disappearing after one use

Discussion in 'Support' started by paintstar, May 14, 2018.

1. paintstar

paintstar Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there, I'm playing as a host. The issue is happening with my brother who is playing as a farmhand.

We recently unlocked trap bobbers and other bobbers, and he is using them with the iridium rod. The only issue is that they break/disappear completely after one use. He has tried it with several bobbers including the barbed hook, dressed spinner, and trap bobber. All disappear in one use after being attached and then used once. They were acquired in different ways, some from the ice fishing game and others were crafted by me, the host. A few he crafted himself.

From my understanding bobbers/tackle in the past had durability and would break over time, but not in one use.

Unless this is how bobbers have changed, then I think this is a pretty serious bug that needs to be fixed.

The only mod we're using at the time is SMAPI + UI Info Suite. We have no idea if this mod has anything to do with it and we will update once checked.

Thanks.

• ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

My farmhand has the same issue. Apparently not all the time, but frequently. Playing as host I have not experienced the error on my end.