Benny's Brigade

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Commander Benny, Feb 13, 2014.

?

you like this?

1. yeah! GO BRIGADEERS!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no, i hate you guys, and probably everything moderatley interesting.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. meh.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

the actual benny's brigade page is now in the clans section. this place no longer holds any relevance to our clan

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  2. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

Application
    Name:
    John or Lee (whichever you prefer)
    Race: Human, mostly. (I mean my tech allouds me to change my race... But I hardly ever use it)
    Apperance: Muscular; if not seen wearing his combat armor, wears a suit
    Attitude: calm, easy-going person, with a nano-bit of psychopathic tendencies.
    Height: 179cm (1,79m and 5,87 feet) tall
    Backstory (sit back and take some popcorn): John was born and rised in a human colony on Mars, which got destroyed, when he was 17. The memories from the invasion of machines hunt him up till the present day. He was the only survivor, thanks to his unbelievable will to live. That was why John hated war and death so much... Every death he heard of, seen , etc. reminded him of view of his parents' corpses. He graduated on of the best colleges out there in the known universe and joined the military with hope, that he could be the one to make a difference and stop the bloodshed. He advanced from lieutenant, to captain (when he set his first headshot record), to commander (when he set another two records) to general pretty quick and soon led humannity to the victory in the first contact war with Sevetreon empire. He was awarded many medals in this part of his life. One day however he woke up, and realised that his aim to make peace, by joining the militaty was naive. Soon he decided to retire. Shortly after that he created Interdimensional Industries, along with his younger brother. The company was not really a success and John got a job offer from MinervaTech company. He accepted it, leaving his family business behind, to start a new chapter in his life. The company was begginingly dedicated to make peace among human race. (It was yet before humanity realised that there are other races in the universe than Sevetreon. We were not able to travel between solar systems back then.) It was the most powerful company on earth, it muted several wars with money, other with it's influence... In other words: peace, peace everywhere. Then avians made the first contact, with no bloodspilling. They saw the potential of humanity, and wanted to help it advance to space era, and so they did. That was the time, when people starded percieving things defferently, and MinervaTech (called PeaceLabs inc. back then) got pushed out of the giant-everything-controlling-giant-corporations margin, into an abyss... They needed to change their profile and so they did, PeaceLabs inc. transformed into MinervaTech and started militay research and manufacturing (pretty ironic, given their prime purpose eh?) Soon, when the president of the company died, John took over, and led the company to the state, you can see right now. [In short: Sole survivor of one of first contact wars, Ex-military, excellent marksman (The largest distance headshot record-holder) owner of a well-prospering company]
    Skills:
    • Good at electronics
    • Pretty good at lockpicking
    • Not bad at sneaking
    • Familiar with many kinds of weapons
    • Very resourceful
    • Excellent marksman

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  3. Commander Benny

well your character seems a bit OP but since it's you and you are the first guy I guess I can let you in. welcome aboard captain. you are my right hand man as currently I have no one else so get to recruiting if you can. and thank you for joining.

4. LeeJohn

((There, I gave it a bit of depowering))
    It's an honor to be in your brigade. I'll do my best to prove myself worthy of your trust.
    ((Have you managed to read my entire story? :D ))

5. Commander Benny

okay captain, we need to score ourselves a ship, a good one. I just happened to hear that there is a new breed coming out called eclipse class which is rumored to be almost as big as a moon. this is our main objective but for now let's start small. how much cash do you have on you? I've got about 5746 in pixels.

6. Commander Benny

we need a ship that can hold about 10-13 people for starters, now any dealers?

7. LeeJohn

My company can supply us with the ship. Any special requirements? Oh I don't have any cash on me, I do however carry my holographic wrist computer, which has NFC chip. I can pay with that.

8. Commander Benny

well I was thinking something like maybe the human ship but maybe... 3 times bigger? between facilities, storage, and crew quarters that should be big enough right? also instead of red how about we make the highlights orange? think you can do that?

9. LeeJohn

I personally prefer more comfortable ones... Something like 15 separate bedrooms (with TV and PC each), 2 kitchens, 5 bathrooms, 2 shuttle bays, with 2 of 'em each (one shuttle can hold up to 6 passengers + 2 pilots), laboratory and workshop for me, leather fotels in each room, not designed for other stuff, big ass armory, AI servants... That sort of thing... Oh! And of course some yet untested technology to make things more interesting!

EDIT: Just in case: I like to edit my posts a lot, so sometimes reload a few times before making a reply...

10. Commander Benny

I guess that will work but try to make it just a bit smaller. remember for now were the only two people on it and I don't know if we can handle 40 space pirates all at once without a few extra guys. on that note have you recruited anyone and what are this things weapon systems? I'm thinking maybe two bottom side cannons with a medium amount of power and a long range for planetary bombardment.

11. LeeJohn

I'll give it 2 of our THANIX (Accelerated high-temperature metal particles, no known shield is effective against it, very expensive though) cannons, 2 EMP blasters, 6 missile bays, our Cyclonic barrier, Tantalus drive/hyperdrive core... Oh, and I'll add MCV (Mobile construction vechicle) shuttle bay, a few rotating mid-power tesla or laser beam cannons (your suggestion, but on steroids) on the top and on the bottom... Any other good ideas?

12. Commander Benny

the tesla things are for the ship right? anyways if not don't bring them. my soldiers won't have any steroids on them if I can have a say in it. speaking of soldiers let's look go get some people to join. i'll look around the forums and you can outfit the ship. dismissed.

13. LeeJohn

Everything in my prev. post is for the ship.
    EDIT: Ok, let's recruit some people.

14. Commander Benny

know any knew people who want to join a clan man?

15. The_Nuker

The_Nuker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello I'm the president of the Interdimensional Industries. I want to join to your brigade I have best quality materials and spaceships (if you want you can buy). I'm good shooter (I'm a spectre) and I can give whatever you want. Here is the link to my company website.

16. Commander Benny

wait for real? you want to join my brigade? YES of course you can! it should be in the corporations thread just send a character bio and you're a member!

17. Commander Benny

Hey Lee! I got a new recruit for the brigade, he even owns a whole company!

18. The_Nuker

The_Nuker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name: John Shepard
    Race: Human
    Apperance: Muscular
    Attitude: calm, easy-going person
    Height: 190cm
    Backstory: I don't want to talk about that. :)
    Skills:
    • I can survive
    • I can sacrifice for another people
    • I can build everything from nothing

I want to be a pilot of spacecraft.
    I have a bad leg but I'm the best pilot in the known world.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  19. Commander Benny

I guess that should work, but we'll need to discuss your past at some point. okay your the new navigator/pilot of our ship, "The Red Ripper."

20. Commander Benny

okay team we've gotten a request for aid. a near bye planet home to a single village is being harassed by a small group of bandits, we should be there in 10 minutes, suit up.