RP Benny's Brigade: The Hellfire Campaign

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Commander Benny, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Nope, Enigma is my only character and my main character. ))
    " Alright then. I suppse I can try this. " Enigma replied.
    (( This is gonna take ages to post, could we skip forward to when something happens? Well something special. ))

2. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

(You try killing her and things are going to go down hill fast.)
    "Lee, why do I have the distinct feeling these simulations are for more than just research purposes?"

3. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

((Notices new theme)) HOLY JESUS FUKKEN CHRIST
    ;P happy april fools

GhostHammer and LeeJohn like this.
  4. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

((I f@#!@ hate you for this Chucklefish! Also, check out mobile google maps (Android or iOS). Google knows how to make good april fools jokes.))
    Lee turned to Benny and rose his brow "What are you implying Commander?"

5. Commander Benny

(when I saw everything was pink I nearly hurled)
    "All I'm implying is that you've been calling the shots a lot lately and you did just wipe out an entire outpost of these things. I wonder just how real this simulation feels..."

6. Raptoral ze great guy

*Raises his brow questioningly* This isn't a simulation *Turns 180 degrees to face Lee* Right?

7. LeeJohn

"Erm... This is reality. I never claimed otherwise. The only context, in which this word appeared, was simulation to test Enigma's power." Lee performed a dramatic facepalm. "And yes, I did wipe out an entire outpost. You know, no loose ends right? Gosh... Would you rather have us get in there and ask around to find out their weaknesses?" Major leaned on the console "I suppose I wasn't the best substitute of a leader was I? I took actions against our credo... But the end justifies the means, doesn't it?" He turned back to Benny and Raptoral "Eh, I need to take a break. Think everything I've done through. Yeah, I suppose it's a good idea." Lee looked at Enigma "I'll start by releasing her in the closest city we stop by." and then left to his quarters...

EDIT: ((Soon I'll introduce another character. Is everyone O.K with that?))

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  8. Commander Benny

((sure, and I did mean enigma's simulations))
    "Can we maybe do a mind wipe or something first? I don't want to kill her but she can't leak the details about our ship to Queen xertra."

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Question: If Enigma can litterarily coat her body in fire or electricity shouldnt that disable the thing in her spine? ))

10. Raptoral ze great guy

((I guess it might, but before destruction it might try to disable you. That's just speculation though))

11. LeeJohn

((No, as it sits inside your pith, which is inside your spine as you propably know. You would have to send some electric charge through your nerve system, but then you would fry the system as well.))
    ((Yes! April fools are over! No more Kawaiish replacement for Fusion Gamer!))

12. LeeJohn

"I suppose I can try overloading her nerve system with increasing pulses of energy, till latest memories disappear. It is nothing irreversible though. My estimations show, that she would remind herself everything after eight to fifteen years. Also, there is a possibility that parts of what happened here will remain in her dreams... I suppose I can counteract that as well, but I need time." Lee rushes to neural lab to start working and then returns to immobilize Enigma and take her with him "Magic time! Benny, I'll need you."

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( I honestly think you guys are just making stuff up as you go along. Ive played along to try to avoid another godmod vs godmod battle but im starting to get a bit annoyed. Im leaving the RP, This alredy started as a silly thing and Ive just grown annoyed of it. ))

14. Raptoral ze great guy

((I was hoping you would be able to fry the thing as well, we've gotten two pages of spacefiller that leads nowhere, i mean if we wipe your memory we wouldnt be able to continue the plot, i mean the only way i could mix it up a bit would be to doublecross and make an exellent plot twist))
    Edit: Aw hell, Lee just quit... goddamnit

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  15. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

I was blinded for nearly 2 minutes after nearly seeing that theme...
    I hope your RP is going well.
    (Sees the last few pages)
    ...Ok...

16. Raptoral ze great guy

((It's all going to hell!)) *Sweeps contents of desk onto floor*

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( The rp is silly. Im only here because it's so silly that I can just mess around with something completely non canon. ))

18. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

My god...

19. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

I can't find the right emote to go with what you said, so have a kitten :kitten:

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded harsh but I'm trying to get the badge for the emotes:megusta:

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Well the RP is dead. I only really joined to screw around since it looked pretty silly. Thanks for amusing me I guess.