RP Benny's Brigade: The Hellfire Campaign

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Commander Benny, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Was that supposed to be a threat? Aww am I stuck as your prisoner or something? Geeze. You people are difficult to take seriously. "

2. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

Well i'm sorry that you feel threatened, and yes, you are our prisoner.

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" I dont feel threatened genius. You guys are too pathetic for me to be scared of. And yeah I guess, Until I break out and probably kill you all. Nah that whould be cruel, Ill spare you. The other's not so much. "

4. Raptoral ze great guy

Apparently succubi don't comprehend sarcasm, and with that neural implant you're basically braindead, at max you could maybe flop onto me if someone pushed you but kill me? Nah...

5. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

(( my character doesn't drink. just cause im gone for a while doesn't mean you get to make up who I am.

(on with the story)
    Benny wakes up gasping for breath and ripping the various medical devices from him. after heading to the bridge and finding no one there he reads the logs and sprints to where Lee and Raptoral are.
    "What the heck are you doing!?"
    (see's enigma)
    "Oh Lord, you took a hostage too? Look I'm taking over the good cop in this questioning.
    (turns)
    oh and Lee, I'd really like to talk to you after this

be back in like an hour, please don't do whole pages like before. good job with the story but it's kind of hard to catch up.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma rolled her eyes again.
    " Right. You people do what you need. Ill just sorta... Be here. Lying down here. Have fun. "

7. Raptoral ze great guy

Lemme go make some food, i'm most likely gonna be the "doctor" 'round here *sighs* Gonna go get a futon as well.

8. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

((It just means that whoever tranqualized you, tried to make you look like you were drinking, we've found a dissolved capusle in your stomach... Remember?))
    Lee looks at Benny scornfully "She's not a hostage, but a test subject. You can let her go but not untill we find out how powerful she is. We really need to know what we're up against and you're not making this any easier." Looks at Enigma "And you." Commands the implant to taze her with moderate severity, "Would you shut up for a while? Else I'll do it for you." Then lifts her and proceeds to the lab, turning his back on Benny "How can we take one of the biggest threats out there, if our commander can't even appreciate what I'm doing for the cause...?" He whispers to himself.

9. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

"Test subject? She is a sentient being that can feel pain! not some kind of fricken' diorama that you can just open up and look at! I understand what you're trying to do and tat's help but you are completely undermining our values Lee! If we cut her open like a frog than we're no better than the syndicate!

10. LeeJohn

"Sooooo... When exactly did I say I was going to dissect her? What do you think the 3d scans were for? The technology has moved on my friend and so we can have a look inside her without even touching her with a scalpel." Lee stopped for a while and then continued walking. "Anyway" He putted Enigma on the ground in the lab and walked towards security console "I'm going to isolate you, unlock your nerve system completely and give you some targets. How you obliterate them is up to you, just use all you've got or else I'll know about it" A barrier appeared around the entire sector of the lab (The lab has 14 sectors 18x10 meters each. You're in sector 9, Lee is in sector 11, where the security console is. In your sector, there are a few empty tables and some glassware. Just should you wish to know) "I'll unlock you after I get permission from Benny so BRB. Don't go anywhere."

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Blackleaf likes this.
  11. Raptoral ze great guy

*Returns lugging a grid of iron and a matress* Try not to rip it okay, its the only one i could find *Walks off to get some food*

*Returns 45 minutes later*
    I hope you eat normal food. *Places paper plate with mashed potatoes and steak on Enigma's table* I'll be back in thirty to clean up, you'll regain control of your upper body as soon as i am gone.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  12. LeeJohn

((Only I have controll over the implant, you never asked for it.))
    Lee entered the lab, right after Raptoral left and looked at Enigma "Oh I see he took care of you" He turned to Raptoral "You cannot controll the implant. I however..." Lee checked the barrier and unlocked Enigma's body "Tell me when you're done eating and ready to destroy some stuff O.K?"

EDIT: ((I've just noticed, that I overuse my character's name in my posts))

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Oh sure. "
    Enigma replied and ate her food.

14. Raptoral ze great guy

((Prepare for sillyness))
    I don't really know why but your implant thing has bluetooth connectivity, so seeing as this thing *Taps on pad* is quite old i managed to connect to it with no problem.

Oh, and you might want to change the password to something other than you know... guest...

Blackleaf likes this.
  15. LeeJohn

((Man, please. It's cutting edge technology using FTL channel, compatibile only with MinervaTech's omni-tools))

Lee took a look at his pad "Oh, yeah, you've connected an artifficial liver, which is in the drawer in medbay... I wonder why is it still functioning? It was used by Kez. You know, the guy from engineering? But now he got his liver regenerated and our medical chief wanted to examine that thing in case he needed to copy it." Lee takes a look at Raptoral's pad again and rushes out of the room like he was struck by a thunder.

((Yeah, much silliness))

Raptoral ze great guy likes this.
  16. LeeJohn

After five minutes major returned to the lab, covered in some sludge and looked at Raptoral "Yeah, you've set the liver in super productive mode and it produced enough acids, to cover entire medbay floor. Then, when it run out of reagents, it started to flop around entire room! We needed five people to catch it." He wiped sweat from his forehead and turned to Enigma "Ready for some mayhem, or are you still taking your sweet time eating?"

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma crossed her arms.
    " Sure I'm up for it. Not much else to do. "

18. Raptoral ze great guy

*Raptoral buries his head in his hands andd begins laughing like a maniac* It took five of you *exhales to keep from laughing* to catch a liver?!? *Cant hold himself any longer and begings hitting his knees with his fist* Oh jesus christ that's amazing, Oh wow *exhales with a red face*

19. LeeJohn

"And it took just you, to misread HUUUUGE describtion of a device connection stream. Congratulations! Besides, you wouldn't believe how fast and random this thing is... One moment it just vibrates and then it starts bouncing in random directions. Add the fact that it's slimy and very smooth and... We were lucky anyway." Lee made a demonical smile "You know, I released it in your quarters. If you hurry, perhaps you room won't be sinking in that stinking acid..." And he started laughing. Demonically. "As for you..." turns to Enigma "Yeah... Hunting simulation...? Combat simulation- No! My beloved zombie apocalypse scenario! Engaging in 30 seconds!" Major clicked several buttons and explained briefly "The holographical interface will follow your face, showing you HP and such info... Enemy is a hard hologram, so it reacts to hits, etc. properly... The rest will become apparent once the simulation commences. Ah yes, enemy's hits are simulated by electromagnetic field discharges, so the wounds will be artifficial, but pain actual." "5 seconds remaining" "Have fun!"

EDIT: ((Blackleaf do you have any other characters? I'm askin' because I wanted to elliminate your current one, once tests finish... To leave no loose ends.))
    EDIT2: ((Or not, it'll be more fun.))

20. Raptoral ze great guy

*Waves it off* Whtever man *Jogs off to deal with the liver problem*

*Returns two minutes later holding his sword while examining the biomechanical liver still quivering impaled on the blade* I literally held out my sword and the thing impaled itself, but still... Five people? On one liver? Geez man