Being able to Sit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dougyhowzer, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Dougyhowzer

Dougyhowzer Space Spelunker

I noticed that many of the characters in the game can sit
    I would love to have the option to be able to play pool in the saloon as a mini game and be able to sit at the tables, chairs , benches while conversing with Willy , or Leah , Elliot etc etc .

Can be this be added ?
    Feel free to expand on this idea .

• oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

I'd definitely visit the saloon more often if there was a pool minigame. Being able to sit down with people and order each other food/drinks would also be kinda neat.

Rivotril and Dougyhowzer like this.
      • Pretty_Princess

Pretty_Princess Void-Bound Voyager

This is a great idea. Something little like this would make the game a little bit more immersive. It's the little things that count.

Rivotril and Dougyhowzer like this.
        • miloneuman

miloneuman Phantasmal Quasar

It could be nice if sitting refilled your stamina a bit, but at an extremely slow rate. Too slow for it to replace having some food with you on a mining trip, but fast enough to save you from exhaustion in a pinch.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Weirdly the sprites for this /already exist/, your character sits during the cut-scene for Sebastian's tabletop game with Sam. That's the only time I can recall them being used anywhere in the game.

muticere likes this.
            • Cubacca

Cubacca Master Chief

My thoughts exactly! I spent a couple of minutes pressing different combinations of buttons on my Switch, approaching the chair I had just bought from different angles, wandering why my lil' dude wouldn't sit in the thing! Slow stamina restoration would be the perfect thing.