1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bees! v:Unstable/Pre 1.0

A massive addition to Starbound centered around Beekeeping! +Armor, Blocks, Furniture, and tons more

1. Caffeine

Caffeine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nvm, found it in the atomic furnace!
    I am having trouble finding metal bees though, been to a couple of metal bee biomes on cyberspheres but haven't had any luck in finding any bees.

2. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Being that cyber spheres are FU-only, I'm not really sure this is the place to talk about them, since they are probably not a part of the original Bees! mod?

And yes, they are rather rare spawns... just have to keep going back and forth the area, killing all the enemies and watching out for the bees.

3. MrStrangerPL

MrStrangerPL Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm simply stuck. How the f^ck do I get golden glass?
    It's supposed to be in here, right?
    I gathered Arid Bees, got some sand. I can craft golden sand blocks directly from sand, but the glass as a resource is absent.
    Blocks didn't unlock shit, if that's what supposed to happen.
    I'm losing my mind, and hope for relatively quick response.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  4. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

try the work bench if it like FU version I look there.

5. MrStrangerPL

I made the Iron Centrifuge, cause I had some fucking irrelevant quest to do from way before.
    Guess what?
    WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF GOLDEN ******* GLASS THEN?

6. Kirbyroth

I believe there blocks so decorative basically.

7. MrStrangerPL

And how does this fucking Centrifuge work anyway? I provided it with power, and it won't work, no matter what.

NVM. It seems I don't get this stupid system yet. I mean, I have fucking thousands of power stored, but I have to GENERATE enoguh for this dumb thing to work. That's how electricity works, I'm sure.

Btw, Quest stated that I NEEDED this fucking golden glass, to make Industrial Centrifuge in the first place. Looking at the blueprint, I fail to see how I would ever need that glass.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  8. Kirbyroth

batteries need input and output hooked for it to send power. also each battery only send out certain amount that may also be your problem

9. MrStrangerPL

Batteries too, huh? It's time to upgrade.

10. thedumbluck

thedumbluck Space Spelunker

How do I get this mod? The link at the top isn't working for me.

11. LunaraGK

LunaraGK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Golden glass can be used to make more honey jars than you could get by using standard glass.

12. LunaraGK

The mod's been integrated with Frackin' Universe

13. MrStrangerPL

Now that sounds useful. How and where tho. Haven't seen JARS anywhere. Only bottles.

And regular ones at best. The updates fucked something up, and I don't even see the brown wine bottles or whatever.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  14. LunaraGK

Honey jars were made at the apiary crafting station, and brown glass bottles at the forge... Both making the booze station and jarring honey are now done with vanilla SB empty bottles.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  15. Kirbyroth

the update he removed the need for diff jars less clutter all the recipes should now only need just regular jars. you know you should just talk about this FU page since this is part of FU.

16. MrStrangerPL

Whitch renders golden glass completely fucking useless. Good to know.

I was looking for help. Quest stated, that I NEEDED golden glass to make Centriuge. Not blocks. Glass. This popped up. I asked.

17. Kirbyroth

oh strange only golden glass I could find was at the workbench which looks like building glass type so you make it into gold windows I figured. Quests and recipes probably haven't been synched yet for bees. post it on FU thread for sayter to see he should fix it.

18. MrStrangerPL

So, now for the Bees! related question, that has been bothering me for quite a while. Does it have to be flowers, or flowery grass will provide similar bonuses?

So far it doesn't seem to provide anything.

@Edit: And since I'm here, what do I do with pure honey? I can extract it, and turn it into contaminated water, but yeah. Something more valuable?

19. Ravok

Ravok Intergalactic Tourist

20. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

mate this mod was discontinued and eventually added to frackin universe, the recent discussion on here i think only pertains to the current workings of it inside of frackin universe