1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Bed Not Recharging Energy!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Leena Joy, May 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Leena Joy

Leena Joy Void-Bound Voyager

In my game my bed has stopped recharging my energy when I sit in it during the day and when I go to bed at night. This started, I believe, after the hot springs opened up. At first I thought this was normal since it was my first time playing the game but my friend quickly let me know it wasn't. Furthermore, before this problem when I had my character stand in bed but not go to sleep I could pause the time and still gain energy. I did this by opening up the menu and waiting in bed. Again I thought this was normal before I was told otherwise.

I have tried leaving the file and opening it again. As well as leaving the game and opening it again, but that does not fix the problem. This bug started on my one saved game has also effected my other saved game and is still a problem when I create a new game.

I'm playing in the beta version in single player on a dell laptop if that helps. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

• JimmyB

JimmyB Void-Bound Voyager

That was a bug, not a feature. It was patched in 1.3.11.

• Leena Joy

I know it is a bug. It is still a problem on my game though. How do I fix it?

• kakuloo

kakuloo Big Damn Hero

JimmyB meant that regeneration of health in the bed in single player was a bug. They made you stop recharging energy when you sit in it during the day because you were never supposed to be able to do that.

If going to sleep for the night (before midnight) does not recharge your energy then that's a different story. Single Player was never meant to have nap time. =P

JimmyB likes this.
          • Leena Joy

ohhhhhhhh! Well that makes the game harder and makes more sense. Thank you for explaining it better Kakuloo and sorry Jimmy B for misunderstanding what you meant. I will check to make sure that the bed works when i go to bed at night.

True fully I kinda want my bed bugs back now lol.

JimmyB and margotbean like this.