[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V4.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Jan 26, 2014.

1. CrudMuffin

CrudMuffin Void-Bound Voyager

Just here to post the usual goodnight message. Night.
    [​IMG]

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  2. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

More progress on SugarSnark:

20160313_202537.jpg 20160313_202545.jpg 20160313_202553.jpg

Zailiner and ProsaurusRex like this.
  3. CrudMuffin

I just watched Batman v Superman. Spoilers: it sucked.

4. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

my mother and your mother share the same name therefore we mustn't fight

5. CrudMuffin

It was just the messiest thing. The pacing was off to an extreme degree, and the reasons to fight were stupid. I did like the ending barman scene where he saves Martha though. I wonder if we should be putting these in spoiler boxes, but nobody comes here anymore.

6. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

i actually thought this was another clan, but it was in my watch box because i used to be part of this a long long time ago

7. CrudMuffin

Lol, welcome back. I'm bored but up for any discussion here. (Although my internet's down some of the time so you'll be hard pressed for replys).

8. ProsaurusRex

ProsaurusRex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whew. I thought the crickets might have won this time. Almost a month without posts! Discord truly is a villain. A very convenient, useful villain.

9. CrudMuffin

Discord is the equivalent of Monica's apartment from friends where everyone hangs out, while BBTS is the summer home in that people want to go but don't because it's a summer home.

10. CrudMuffin

So I've been playing monster Hunter lately. Yup. Could hear a pin drop.

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

Hi red.

Hi pro im an artist now
    Spike Prosaurus Hero.png

CrudMuffin and firekirby135 like this.
  12. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

How are things guys? Haven't talked to you lot in a while. A lot has happened :nuruhappy:

13. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Hey Midnight, nice to see you again :party:
    I hope double posting is OK

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

Wwwwhy did you leaveeee uss????
    Spike Old.png

15. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Iiiiiiiiii'm soooooooooooooooooooorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    [​IMG]

16. Spike

Spike Supernova

It ok. we'll rebuild together.

[​IMG]

CrudMuffin likes this.
  17. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Dude I'm just here to chill and procrastinate. I'm at a point where I can't even remember the login details for any of our group's joint accounts. Speaking of which, serious thanks to @ProsaurusRex for all he's done to help. Cheers man.

By the way, how's your tertiary education coming along Spike? Or have you gone onto the workforce already?

18. Spike

Spike Supernova

Ya me too. I don't think I can contribute much to the clan since life is busy right now.

Speaking of which, I'm on my second year of pharmacy school. Got a job interview yesterday, needs to get there on Tuesday. Hope I can get it and work during the summer.

Also are we going to have a new page? We're kinda getting close and since Pro is still here, it might be wise to do that before the only person with the password leaves.

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Yo one of my friends is doing a Pharmacy Degree too! His course is actually ranked no.1 in the Asia-Pacific, pretty neat.

As for the interview, good luck. I actually finished an interview just a week ago. After many failed interviews I finally got a job; practice does make perfect.

I don't really mind, new page or not. All the same to me.

20. Spike

Spike Supernova

Hey good job on finding a job! Things should finally be regular for you now.