Battle Chapter Adeptus Custodes - Pre-Recruitment/Discussion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by God Emperor, Apr 25, 2012.

1. God Emperor

God Emperor Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome I'am The Emperor of Mankind And I welcome only the most brave and skilled warriors to join my Battle Chapter. We are the Adeptus Custodes are main aim at the start and finish of this game is to build the greatest warriors from ground up. I plan to constantly arrange pvp battles, Crusades for exploration, and down right help other battle brothers to gain the strength they need to become the best.

CLAN LEADER AND SQUAD LEADERS:
    CHIEF CUSTODES: God Emperor (Godemperor)
    CAPTAIN-GENERAL: Seth Orkish Bande (Covert0ddity)
    CAPTAIN-GENERAL: Vortex594 (Vortex594)
    CAPTAIN-GENERAL: Sdork (Sdork)
    OPENED POSITIONS
    NOW RECRUITING SERIOUS PLAYERS FOR CAPTAIN-GENERAL (3)​
    NOW RECRUITING SERIOUS PLAYERS FOR CENTURION (10)​
    NOW RECRUITING SERIOUS PLAYERS FOR COMPANIONS (50)​

SQUAD ROSTER:
    Special Character: God Emperor (Attaches to any squads)​
    Squad Iron Fist: Vortex (Squad leader) (Librarian: does research on plants and animals)​
    Squad Blood Raven: Seth Orkish Bande (squad Leader)

Message me with position you plan to apply for and I'll get back to you as soon as I see your post.​
    Application:
    (Please send me a PM (not a profile post), in addition to a thread post, of your app so that I can see who joins. In addition, please post in it in the thread as well so that the leader of each squad can accept you in to the Clan.)
    Name: (You may pick what ever name you like i will post that name along with your forum name so other clan members can find you).
    Steam Name: (I have a steam group, I want to be able to know who everyone is).
    Reason for wanting to Join: (Like stated above I only take brave ans skilled warroirs!)
    Position you want: (You can ask to for any of the positions stated above. Yes will be promoting COMPANIONS to other positons such as TechMarine, Librarain, and Battle Chaplain as soon as squads are organized).

We will have our on signature to use on forum real soon and also signatures that disignate squads you belong to once organized.​
    Vist are steam forum page to also apply​

2. God Emperor

God Emperor Void-Bound Voyager

I'm currently in need of NEW MEMBERS so please apply for any positions and once we have enough people we will reorganize into squads with 1 captain 2 sergeants and 8 battle brothers. each squad will be responsible for tech, exploration, and war. I plan to promote battle brothers to Techmarine, Librarian, Battle Chaplain, and Apothacary. Goal is we will always be constantly rolling out groups for mass exploration and battles​
    adeptus cus.jpg thumbnailCAO3U7VW.jpg

3. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

hey, not really sure how to lay out an application properly, so here goes

name:vortex594
    steam name:vortex594
    reason to join:i've always loved warhammer, i have all of the video games, and a small army of orks for the tabletop game irl. i'm an avid gamer, and even though i dont usually play pvp, i think i would like to get into it, and i love exploring. i also like helping beginners, whenever i can, so this sounds perfect for me.
    desired position: i would like to be a captain-general, or a centurion if it is possible. i believe it would suit me, with an over-inflated ego and desire for shiny power armour.

4. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

I humbly bow to your holy presence in the dark galaxy of starbound.
    I am chapter master of The Retributors, they have fallen apart, and only you can put them back together my lord.
    Sadly, The Dark Angels have finally proven their incompetence, i ordered an exterminatus on their home world.
    Mars has been overrun, Chaos titans are pouring out like flies.
    Aid is in our righteous crusade against Chaos!

5. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

join the iron fist, brother, and we shal exterminate the xenos scum!

6. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

I cannot break the sacred ties from my chapter, but i may aid you.