1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Bath house & the women's locker room

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kezali, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Kezali

Kezali Void-Bound Voyager

I'm on my first play through, so I'm not sure if this is due to something within a quest or not (in which case, why?). I am a female, but when I attempt to enter the side of the bathhouse for women, I get a scripted reason why I go in. It does however, allow me to enter the men's side. It even changes me into swim trunks when I enter the pool! Has anyone else had this issue? I looked for a similar post, and found none, so apologies if it's already been resolved.

I have to assume this isn't intended, and wanted to report it so that it may get fixed as priorities allow. It is by no means game breaking, but a little "off" none-the-less. In case it makes any difference for reproducing the bug, I attempted to enter on day 5 of the first summer.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Sounds like a bug. Male characters arn't allowed in the womens locker room, I assume women arn't supposed to be allowed in the mens locker room. I think the changing room in each gives your character a male or female swimming sprite for a body.

• Synessus

Synessus Space Spelunker

I have the same bug -.-

Can I edit my char somehow to be female again? (I picked female at the start and I have a female appearance)

lg syn

• Synessus

Synessus Space Spelunker

found it out myself. there is a configfile in appdata where you can change "ismale" to false, for those who are reading this later :)

someone made a small guide how to make this on steam. (just google it. as a tipp: with <strg> + <F> you can search files if you have a good notepad. The config file looks a bit messy)

lg syn