WIP Bastian Portait MOD overhaul

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BastianGreyWolf, Jun 25, 2017.

1. BastianGreyWolf

BastianGreyWolf Void-Bound Voyager

UPDATE: BetaBastianPortraiture_0.2 "One Single Sprite NPC vanilla (OSSNPC)" added
    Please feel free to download the portraits, and help me test them, all male Bachelors are included. Portraiture MOD is required for them to be displayed full res, also latest SMAPI.

Installation:
    1.-Install Portraiture on your Mods folder.
    2.-Create a new folder inside Mods->Portraiture->Portraits, name it anything you want e.g "BastianMod Vanilla"
    3.-Unzip and place my Mod inside this folder.
    4.-Play Stardew Valley and when speaking to the bachelors (excluding Shane), press keyboard key "P" to change to my Mod
    5.-Enjoy!

This is WIP mod, my intention is to recreate every character Portrait, and make variations that can be used with DynamicNPCClothing and Portraiture, so they can fit seasons, heart events and weather :)

Coming next: Female Bachelors, gender bend Bachelors, and town folks. It is intended to be used along other MODs for best experience, and I will credit them and list the creators if the MOD needs a specific one.

So far 16/45

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
      GreenBliss, 7Yrs, miloneuman and 15 others like this.
    • Orion and Dog

Orion and Dog Void-Bound Voyager

These look fantastic! Are you planning to do the (non genderbent) bachelorettes as well?

• BastianGreyWolf

Thank you, Yes I plan to do every character, starting with the non gender bend Bachelors (males and females)

Orion and Dog likes this.
        • Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, these look amazing! Could I perhaps put in a request? When you get around to doing Abigail, would you consider making a version of her with Blue hair? I've preferred blue hair Abby ever since I saw her concept art:[​IMG]
          (The 6th sprite from the left on the top row is what I always see her as)

• BastianGreyWolf

Thanks for the suggestion, I actually take in consideration previous versions and others modders visions to be included as alternative version, so we they might get change of clothes or hairstyle and things like that, but definitely will consider doing her like that :D

Voltaic123 likes this.
            • Orion and Dog

Orion and Dog Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the reply. And seriously, these are fantastic. I look forward to seeing more :)

• shane train 22

shane train 22 Title Not Found

These all look really amazing, can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work man.

• BastianGreyWolf

Thank you :D!

• Darella

Darella Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG!! Your art is amazing and they are so perferctly portrayed! :rainbowbarf: <3
                    I'm actually speechless and really looking forward to it. I only use vanilla-like portraits but these are so beautiful that I think I won't be able to use other mods once I try it. Do you have a tumblr, deviantart...?
                    Can't wait to see the bachelorettes!!

• BastianGreyWolf

Thank you, I do have both, but they are too NSFW :p and full hunky guys, so pm me if still interested to follow :p

• Maquiavel

Maquiavel Big Damn Hero

Are you going to make an XNB version? I can not use SMAPI :(

• BastianGreyWolf

I can make a SMAPIfree version, the only thing is the files look very pixelated and a lot of the details are gone, but let me know and I will upload the low res too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Maquiavel

Maquiavel Big Damn Hero

Hey
                            You can make a version of Alex more beefy?? <3 (that mix of muscle and fat with wide chins :rainbowbarf:)
                            I always imagined him so I think it combines, but people always make him thin 'I always found a face but Matt Damon was his face hahaha :rofl: '

• BastianGreyWolf

Personaly I havent consider it, but I might add a beefy versions of characters once the main series is finished, so just give me time ok?

Maquiavel likes this.
                              • shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

Wow pal, these are impressive! Favorite of the batch so far is Harvey and Shane. Also I checked out your deviantart page and I love the seasonal variations you've done. Do these have a chance of being made into full portrait sets or are they just for fun?

Anyway, can't wait to see what else you do!

Edit: Just noticed the part about DynamicNPCSprites in the OP. Looking forward to when this gets finished!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
                                • BastianGreyWolf

Thank you! :D, yes they are meant to be :D I am designing them to be used either by DynamicNPCSprites or Dynamic NPC Clothing, the only thing missing for both MODs is to cover events, so that might get cover with Portraiture only. But that will be phase 2, right now I am doing the vanilla portrait animation sheet to test it, and once finished I´ll start doing the variations. :)

shamemaker and Acerbicon like this.
                                  • BastianGreyWolf

Done! I´ll include it with the alternative files once the main files are finished ;)
                                    [​IMG]

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, that looks amazing! I cant believe the speed at which you do all of this art, its really pretty amazing. :catsparkle:

BastianGreyWolf likes this.
                                      • BastianGreyWolf

New NPC zip file added for download, this package includes 8 High res portraits:
                                        • Bouncer
                                        • Dwarf
                                        • Gil
                                        • Grandpa
                                        • Gunther
                                        • Krobus
                                        • Marlon
                                        • Mr Qi
                                        Upcoming updates : To complete desert Pack (Sandy), to complete supernatural pack (Wizard and Henchman), to complete vendors pack (Clint, Gus, Marnie, Pierre, Robin, Willy and Morris).

• Darella

Darella Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I make a request too? :3
                                          I'm currently using this Emily mod, which I really love and I don't think I'll give up on it too easy lol
                                          Would you consider doing it as an alternative version?

Chisami and Acerbicon like this.