1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Base In A Box 2.0.12

Deploy instant base modules from placeable objects.

1. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, the game don't crashes when I paint the block, I don't said so clear, I guess, but, the problem it's when I try to scan the building with the paint... I can paint the block, but when I try scan the building with that tiny little bizarre block painted, the game crashes... I'm pretty sure i'm using the official version, but i can download and try again =)

About the branch, you mean the game version? (sorry, i'm a Brazilian autodidact in english, I don't speak so well e.e)
    In that case, i'm using the 1.3.4 =)

Anyways, I will remove all of your mod I have, and download all again, to be sure =)

Thank you so much for your time, really, thanks <3

2. Pilchenstein

Pilchenstein Ketchup Robot

By "branch" I mean are you playing "Starbound" or "Starbound - Unstable".

Also what is that block and have you tried removing and replacing it?

3. AlphaDrako

Yeah, that block is a glass-type block from a mod, but, anyway, i already tried to remove, and put a inset panel (vanilla block) in place, but, it's bizarre, when i paint the inset panel, on the same position the glass block was, and try to scan the building, the same error happens... =/
    And yes, i'm playing the stable brunch

4. Pilchenstein

What happens if you remove the block then scan and print with nothing there?

The second log is reporting the error in the SetObject function, which has nothing to do with tiles - it suggests the issue is with a placeable object (like a table or door etc).

5. AlphaDrako

Well, if i remove the block, the scan and print works just fine, the only problem is that single block. That bug happens on many parts of my station, and my world, random parts, some parts it works, some parts not, and on the parts that not works is always the same problem... One single block painted... e.e

6. AlphaDrako

And, about the second log, well, I already tried scan something very, very, very simple, like some wooden blocks, and when I deploy that building i cannot scan again, like something in the blocks or in the world became 'registered' or something l ike that, yeah, i can be crazy e.e

7. Pilchenstein

I'll try and get in game to test out for myself later, my gut feeling is there's a conflict between mods but I'll see if I can rule out at least the second issue for myself first.

8. AlphaDrako

Thank you so much <3
    I believe the fastest way to test is finding a building, can be a dungeon, and paint every block, before scan it =)

9. Pilchenstein

Ok, so I did some testing and I can scan & print painted stuff without issue and after printing a building, I can scan it again and then print it.

Can you reproduce the issue on the smallest scale possible and maybe record a video or something?

AlphaDrako likes this.
  10. satthukid000

satthukid000 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I seem to have a problem with this mod in starbound 1.4.4 version. All the modules took indefinitely long to complete, even the scanned modules.

11. Pilchenstein

Hey, sorry for the late response. I'm not having any issues on 1.4.4 - can you post your log file and if possible, a video of the problem?

12. satthukid000

satthukid000 Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry for the false alarm, I just forgot to press E after place the modules down. It worked perfectly

Pilchenstein likes this.
  13. Pilchenstein

Good to know :V